[22] undivided attention

Cesar's povA week later

Cesar's pov
A week later

"Hey where's Mira?" Terry ran over to  Jamal and I.

"No clue." i responded.

"Oh yeah.... well wheres your brother? We were supposed to hang out." He questioned again.

"No clue." i repeated.

"He's probably being a Freeridge baddie doing illegal shit somewhere." Jamal peeped in.

Mirabella's pov

"Under the seaaaaa." Oscar danced around my room. "Under the seaaaaa."

I laughed as he started singing the lyrics word for word. Hmmm and i thought he didn't like The Little Mermaid. He was in such a goofy mood today and i appreciated it.

I just admired him as he flashed me a beautiful smile. Wow he is a beautiful human.

Now he was dancing with my new stuffed animal 'Oscar' and it was the best thing ever. Seeing someone who is always so serious become the most light spirited person was the best. 

I laughed to myself as they continued to dance and sing.

"Sooo what you tryna do today princesa?" I felt his eyes on me as he finally laid back into bed.

"Ummm no clue. I was thinking of going to the mall to get some new shoes.... do you want to come?" I questioned as he nodded his head immediately.

"You wanna be me sooo bad." I teased Oscar as we walked out the store wearing the same black and white old skools.

"Shut up..." he chuckled.

"Just admit it. You want to be twinsies." I giggled as he took the bag that our old shoes were inside of. I insisted that we tried them out right now.

"Twinsies? Hell nah." He shook his head and laughed at me.

"It's true. You want to be twins." I laughed to myself as he rolled his eyes playfully as we walked out to the parking lot.

"Yooo is that Spooky?" Oscar and i both stopped to see a scary looking man walking towards us with guys in all black behind him. I watched as they all just stared us down. Not a smile in sight.

"Damian." Oscar gave him a nod. He was calm and kept his composure.

My natural instincts was to grab onto Oscar's arm.