[12] terrified

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

I stayed up all night texting Gio.

I've never had any sort of feelings for someone before but... i don't know. Its hard to describe but Gio makes me... happy. He listens, validates my feelings, treats me like a person, and he's funny.

He's always willing to stay up with me all night.

It just sucks because i really am insecure of my face and voice that i refuse to call or facetime him. I feel like if i dont make the next move and meet up with him he might lose interest. Not my fault i have social anxiety.

I'm also still really scared to meet up.

Why am i such a coward?

"Good morning." I gave the scary Santos a warm smile as i stood on their lawn.

"Hey Bella." Antonio grinned at me. He might be the only person who calls me Bella. Usually people call me Mirabella or Mira.

"What you doin here so early?" Martín raised his brow. They all seem confused.

"Oh um Oscar offered to take me to school. Is he here?"

"Yeah. He's inside with his bi- girlfriend." Antonio stopped himself with a innocent smile.

I nodded quietly, trying to hold back a laugh as i waited. I ended up sitting down on a lawn chair next to Cesar.

"How are you and Monse?" I spoke up quietly.

"Oh we're good... sorta not really." He chuckled.

"Ohh so the usual?" I nodded slowly as i went to check my phone.

"How are you and ice cream boy? You let him come over yet?" Cesar playfully nudged me along with a smirk.

"Shut up." I laughed as i playfully smacked his arm.

"Ooo you have a boyfriend?" Martín joined our AB conversation.

"Uhh no." I got all red. The word boyfriend terrified me.

"Liar." Antonio teased.

"No seriously, i dont." I laughed.

Then our conversation stopped when the front door slammed shut.

"Lets go." Oscar didn't even look over at us. He just walked to his car.

"Good luck." Martín mumbled to me when i stood up.

I got all quiet as i followed Cesar into his brothers car. I was taking deep breaths and trying to keep calm.

"You sit in the front." Cesar whispered.

"No you sit in the front." I poked his back. Nope. He didn't sit in the front. His ass was in the backseat.

I let out a sigh as i sat in the front.

I did all i needed to. Just sat there and stared out the window.

"What time do i gotta pick you up?" Oscar spoke louder than usual. He had an aggressive tone. I wonder if Tori pissed him off.

I glanced over at him to realize he was talking to me and not Cesar.

"Oh its okay you don't have-"

"What time?" He spoke even louder causing me to flinch.

"Three." I spoke softly with a small frown.

"Okay. I'll be here at three." He looked over at me as he rolled up to the school.

Then i stepped out the car and waited for Cesar to get out the backseat.

We watched as Oscar sped off loudly. "Whats up with Sebastian?"

"With who?" Cesar chuckled as we walked.

"Your brother! Whats wrong with him?"

"I don't know. He's been bickering with his girlfriend since last night. Something about someone cheating on someone. I don't know i don't pay attention." He shrugged. "Its always the same bullshit."

"Hi." I spoke quietly as i got into Oscar's car.

"Hey." He said speeding off right when i shut my door. Like damn could i put my seatbelt on first?

The whole drive to my work was quiet and very much uncomfortable for me.

He stopped his car at a red light and checked his phone then slammed it into the cupholder.

My eyes grew big as he started breathing heavily. I'm scared. (GUYS I'M SCARED I DONT WHAT WAS THAT BUT IT WASNTTT ME.)

"Hey are you okay?" I looked at him with sincere concern.

"Never better why are you asking?" He gritted his teeth and kept driving. I hate sarcasm when its used on me.

"Well you just seem really upset.. if you're upset about something you can always talk to me." I gave him a small smile. Was that actually true Mirabella? If he vented to me could i handle that? I can barely hand my own problems.

"Yeah i highly fucking doubt you know anything about what i'm going through. You probably never been in a relationship so you can't even help me. So just shut the fuck up." He shouted so loud that my heart stopped beating out of fear. I could sense myself start to cry.

I watched as the look in his eyes changed real quick.

"Wait.. Mira im sorry i didnt-"

"Its fine." I looked away from him and continued to cry. I just wanted to help.

—sweeteasaint

I'm back on that bullshit on monday:/