[21] visuals

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

"Hey." I blinked so hard to try and get my vision back. Each blink getting more visuals. Right in front of me was Oscar.

My Sebastian.

"Hi." I attempted to figure out what the fuck i was doing in a hospital bed. It was all a blur. If you told me i fell out of a rocket ship, i'd believe you.

"How are you feeling?" He sat next to my bed and gently held my hand. My heart beat going faster and faster. The vital sign monitor was showing the spikes in my heart rate, and i think Oscar had noticed.

"Confused..... and in a little pain." I groaned as i laid my head back onto the pillow.

"Do you remember what happened?" He raised a brow at me.

"I was walking home.... and then out of nowhere...." i zoned out trying to remember. It all happened so fast.

"I got stabbed." I shrugged. It sounded stupid when i said it aloud. I got stabbed? Who the fuck just gets stabbed? So casual. Now it was all coming back.

"Do you know who did it?" He let out a sigh as he rubbed the back of my hand.

"Yeah, but i feel bad i dont want to snitch them out." I pouted. I mean they did stab me. Why was i trying to protect them? Out of fear?

"Princesa you just got stabbed. Dont stick up for them." He raised his voice.

"What if they come for me again?" i let out a small whimper. I mean if they can stab me out in the open, i dont think they're afraid to finish the job.

"I won't let that happen." He looked me in the eyes never looking away.

"It was Tori and her girls and i think some guy." I looked at him nervously as he stopped. The world had stopped.

His thumb was no longer creating circles on my hand. The light in those eyes had dimmed out.

"That must mean she knows."

"Knows what?" I questioned completely unaware of what he was talking about.

"They figured out it was you i was texting while i was with Tori. Thats why this is happening." He stood up abruptly.

"This is all my fault." He let out a sigh.

"No it's not." I pouted.