[14] sincere

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

"I am so confused." I blinked a few times to see if the cute ice cream boy would appear on my couch instead of Oscar. He wasnt appearing and each time i opened my eyes just brought more disappointment.

"Well basically what happened was... i randomly got a text one day and you sent a picture of yourself so many times so i knew it was you. But you didn't know it was me." He explained so nonchalant. I wanted to cry. This relationship was something so sincere for me. Was this a game to him?

"So you decided to play me?" I sniffled. Why would anybody do this? He knew who i was and he knew i didnt know who he truly was. Thats fucked up on so many levels.

"No.." he pouted.

Then it took a while for it to sink in.

When i looked at the cup the ink was smudged... i guess i was off.

"If you knew it was the wrong number then why didn't you tell me?" I glared at him.

"Well... i dont know... I was... but i guess i just..."

"I told you some personal things! How could you?" I got all choked up as i used my sleeve to wipe my tears.

"I know." He let out a sigh. "And i'm sorry." He looked down at his sneakers.

"I can't believe you are such a terrible person to the point where you would lead me on by faking feelings." I threw my hands in the air.

I was kind of dramatic. One second i would cry and the next i would give sass. Like what?

"Get out!" I shouted and he stood up and walked out with no argument. What else was there for him to say? Other than the fact that he's a fraud.

"Everything i told you... Mira they were real feelings." He looked back at me before heading out the door.

Now i was alone.

I guess i was always alone.

Jamal's pov

"It's been three days. I'm worried." I walked with Cesar as we headed towards his house.

"I am too, but Celine said its better to give her her space." He shrugged.

"What even happened? Did that Gio guy break her heart or something?" I looked at him confused then got quiet once we reached the lawn.

"Any of you guys seen Mirabella?" Oscar stopped lifting weights as he stood up to walk over to us.

I'm scared. Oscar was getting closer.

He makes me nervous.

Not like the nervous where i have a crush on him kind of nervous.

More like.. he intimidates me that if he looks at me for longer than 7 seconds i might pee myself. Then he will laugh at me which is embarrassing.

"Why do you care?" I spoke up. Maybe if i'm mean he will give me respect. Or kill me.

Cesar elbowed me.

"Ow!" I pouted at Cesar.

"Where is she, mano? I gotta talk to her about something."

"About what?" I raised my brow. What does Spooky have to say to Mirabella? They are from two different worlds.

"Don't worry about it chismoso." Oscar got all in my face. I could smell the beer on him. Damn at this point just kiss me already.

"She's at home, but she's not in the mood to see people. So leave my sister in law alone." I answered.

"Yeah mano.. Mira is going through something right now. Not the best time."

"Well i need to see her." Oscar crossed his arms.

"Well too bad. Cause you ain't going to." I got all in his face. If my precious friend Mira needed her alone time from her heart break with Gio, i wasnt going to let dumb dumb Spooky make it worse for her.

Mirabella's pov
Next day

"I'm not going." I sniffled as i heard repeated knocks on the door.

"Come on loser! We're gonna be late." Jamal shouted as he banged on the door even louder.

"I'm sick."

"You're sick? WELL I'M SICK OF ALL THESE BITCHES TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME BUT DO YOU SEE ME STAYING HOME?" Jamal shouted.

"I said i'm not going." I cried even more. I'm a sorry bitch, i'll admit it. I wasnt going down without a fight.

I felt like i was going through a break up. This whole time i thought i found a guy who liked me. ME! But it was all fake. That hurts.

"Can you at least open the door to give me a hug?" Jamal spoke softer.

I nodded my head even though the door was shut and got out of bed and unlocked the door.

Only to be slamming it shut by the view of Oscar in front of my room door.

"Ahh." I screamed as i tried shutting the door but it was too late.

He was able to come in.

"Jamal! You traitor!"

"I'm sorry! But he said he'd buy Juanita back for me." Jamal hid in the hallway.

"Get out!" I looked over at Oscar who was sitting on my bed.

"Jamal you can leave. I'll get you your doll later." Oscar shooed him away as he slammed my room door shut. Leaving us alone.... together.... in my room...... with the door closed.

—sweeteasaint

Some shit i'd do

Some shit i'd do