[15] tears on my sleeve

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

"Theres nothing you could do or say to make this better." I crossed my arms as i looked at Oscar.

"Are you sure?" Oscar pouted at me as i nodded my head furiously.

"You pretended to be someone you weren't! You could've just told me i had the wrong number but nooooo you prefer to play with my feelings."

"Im sorry." He let out a sigh. "I wanted to tell you. Thats why i revealed myself."

"Yeah after months of talking, you dummy!" i glared at him as he just looked at me taken aback. "I told you about my parents." I shook my head as i turned my back against him.

"I know... and im sorry that it happened to you.. i really am." I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I dont tell anybody anything and i told you so much." I wiped my tears with my sleeve.

"I know but Mi-"

"Can you please leave?" I crossed my arms.

"But Mira hear me out."

"I would prefer if you just left."

Later that night

Oscar's pov

"I just came to get my stuff." Tori bitched as she stormed into my house with her annoying sister and her friends.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes as i took another hit from my joint.

Then I got all sad when i realized i was almost finished with it.

"Mano." Cesar scooted closer to me.

"Wassup?" I looked over at him.

He checked the front door to make sure nobody would listen.

"Why did you break up?" he looked at me curiously. I could tell he's been wanting to ask for a while, and he finally decided to ask. I didnt want to say it, but i knew i had to eventually.

"I was texting another girl and she found out."

"Oh shit." Cesar's eyes grew big.

"Yeah and when she told me to stop i didn't. Then i told her i wanted a girl who i can have genuine conversations with. She took it up the ass when i told her i couldn't see myself marrying her." I shrugged.