[11] drowning

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

Later that day

I was really bored. Usually i would always be by myself. Since Celine and her friends are always wanting to hang out i am never alone.

It felt weird to just be talking to myself. Even though i used to do it all the time. I think i started getting used to being around others and wasnt miserable for the first time.

Jasmine dragged the girls to some dance team auditions and Oscar's scary girlfriend made me not want to make mangonadas. So i was alone at home doing nothing.

I ended up taking a shower and sitting on the couch watching the little mermaid.

I never got tired of that movie. Something about it made me so happy. It was my comfort movie. Ariel was so innocent, and all she wanted was to be happy, free and in love. Even though so many people and things were in the way of her happy ending, she still got it.

I was watching it while i would reply to Gio every now and then. We were such close friends. I was really feeling him and he's been wanting to meet up but I'm a weenie. I feel like if i dont take this chance then he'll move on and i'll lose my chance.

Of course i was interrupted by a knock on the door while i drown in my thoughts.

"Uhhhh... hello?" I forced myself to smile at Mr. Spooky as Ruby would call him.

He nodded his head and just looked down at me.

I don't know if he's really tall or if i'm short. It could be both.

I wonder if he plays basketball. Probably not, he's got better things to do.

"What?" Oscar furrowed his brows as i just leaned against the door.

I laughed nervously as i played with the rings on my fingers. "I was just wondering if you play basketball."

"Oh." He nodded his head looking a bit confused. God im stupid. No way i said my inner thoughts out loud.

"Soo you gonna let me in orr?" He questioned causing me to stand out of his way do he could enter. This is incredibly awkward.

"Sorry." i muttered as i watched him walk in my house with a mangonada in one hand and my backpack in the other.

"Oh thanks." I smiled at him as he set it on the kitchen counter. It was a nice gesture, something im surprised he was doing instead of literally anybody else.