[5] escape

Mirabella's pov

Mirabella's pov

Its been a week since i got beat up, and i dont know what happened but... i dont get picked on anymore.

The puta trio leaves me alone now.

So now school isn't necessarily difficult anymore. I can finally mind my own business in peace.

After i finished my 1 hour tutoring session i made my way to Ruby's house. Everyone was going to meet up there so why not? I didnt have someone else's homework to do anymore.

"Hey loser." I turned around to see Cesar.

"Hi." I was completely caught off guard.

"What are you doing walking alone?" He questioned as he joined me on my quest to get to Ruby's. "The block is hot." He looked around.

Me being a smart ass i bent down and touched the sidewalk. "Its not that hot."

He just looked at me and started laughing. "You're stupid." He playfully pushed me. Me being light as fuck with no strength i fell in a bush. A rose thorn bush to be exact.

"Oh shit. My bad." Cesar freaked out as he pulled me out the bush.

"Its all good." I laughed even thought it was everything but good.

There was several cuts on my arm.

"You're bleeding." He freaked out.

"Its okay Cesar." I chuckled not wanting to be a burden.

"No. Cmon i got a first aid kit at home." He motioned over to his house but then he stopped.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"What?" I raised my brow at him.

"I umm.... i can't take you to my house." he scratched the back of his head.

"Why?" I raised my brow.

"My brother is home and so are the Santos."

"Ohh the little gang members?" I questioned as i peeked over to see a group of not very little men working out.

"They're hella thirsty. Its not a good idea."

They did look intimidating to me.

Now blood was dripping down my arm as we stood around.

"Oh fuck it." Cesar freaked out as he grabbed my hand on the arm that wasn't injured. "Pretend you're my girlfriend." He mumbled as we got closer to the guys in the front lawn.

"What?" I muttered so confused as i hid behind him. I dont know how to be a girlfriend, let alone a fake one.

"Whos that?" I heard a voice as we stepped closer to the group of gang members on his lawn.

"My girl." Cesar forced a proud smile as he tried to walk past the guys.

"No way! You're dating the chinita?!" Alina laughed.

I just stayed quiet.

"What happened to Monse?" I heard another voice.

"We broke up." Cesar cleared his throat as he made it past everyone. I held onto Cesar's arm a little tighter as we walked past them.

Now we were inside. It was kind of mess no lie. He took me all the way to the bathroom.

"Did you and Monse actually break up?" I looked at him confused.

"No. I just needed to lie."

"Lie for what?"

"Because if i don't claim you then these guys will get at you." He muttered.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched Cesar frantically look for the first aid.

"Its right here dumbass." Some scary looking guy walked into the bathroom.

I just froze.

Cesar was trying so hard to clean up my arm.

"Okay you don't know what your doing let me do it." The scary man pushed Cesar away.

"What happened to you?" The guy looked at me dead in the eyes.

I was still frozen. Panic mode. I fumbled with my words so hard that they didnt even come out of my mouth.

I didn't want to talk to him. I was scared.

"I accidentally pushed her into a thorn bush." Cesar mumbled.

"How do you accidentally push someone into a thorn bush?" The gangster man cleaned up the blood on my arm. I was as still as prey hiding from a predator. One move and i might die.

"I dont know Oscar. It just happened." Cesar freaked out.

"Does it hurt?" He questioned, but i was too busy trying to piece shit together.

Oscar. OH MY GOD. Scary man is Cesar's brother. This all makes sense now.

"Hello. Do you talk?" He raised his voice which made me flinch. The aggression in his voice made me go mute. If it werent for him blocking my way from the exit i wouldve ran home. I was stuck here and that made me claustrophobic.

"Get out of here. I'll do it." Cesar spoke up once he noticed me trying to control my breathing.

Oscar and i just made eye contact for a good 5 seconds before he rolled his eyes and walked away.

I see why Monse doesnt like Cesar hanging out with Oscar. Hes a prick.

-sweeteasaint