"You look as handsome as always, Stevens." I compliment him with a comforting pat on his shoulder, with my other hand.

He leans in, placing a kiss on my forehead while I murmur nervously, "Don't let me fall."

He shoots his eyes to me, stern and forever certain, a grave promise in his eyes, "Never."

We take our first step as the low lit sun, dying to mid sunset gazes over me with its dazzling warmth, the sliding doors at the bottom are wide open, only friends and family stand happy, I wave delicately to Annalisa, who wipes a tear from her eyes as she smiles warmly my way.

We stand barefooted and together on the sand at the bottom.

I almost dropped my bouquet in utter staunch when I finally caught sight of grand amethyst eyes at the end of the isle. It was the strongest mix of emotions I'd ever seen in his eyes. He was so proud, a victorious smile captures his lips before awe and a gush of overwhelmed peace just when those eyes never dared to leave mine.

His tuxedo was...at best-it left me completely speechless that a gasp escapes when my feet finally touch sand. My journey down the aisle...I only saw Maximus. I never looked at any one else because he'd consumed every line of sight that was ever worthy for me at this very moment. I wasn't going to let a second take me away from seeing the most handsome, loveable man before me.

By the looks of it, he felt the exact same. The tempting urge to just throw myself at him was almost impossible to maintain, but I managed, only for a minute longer.

I smiled at Stevens when I finally removed my longful gaze from Maximus, "Do you swear on all oaths, on your very life, to do whatever it takes to make my girl the happiest, and the brightest in every world and every galaxy?" Stevens sternly asks Maximus. Maximus doesn't gulp, fidget or swallow in bundles of crackling nerves as he turns to Stevens with the highest of respect a man could muster.

"I vow to the highest of my ability, of my being to give her the greatest of life. My love for her is more than life itself and I'd rip off my own limbs if I ever make the colossal mistake of hurting the only woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with." Maximus says with the strength of a thousand men, I gush out in disbelief but, I know he's true to his every word, his every vow.

Stevens, seeming satisfied and mildly surprised, unfolds my arm from his, placing a kiss on my right hand before placing it in Maximus' awaiting one, warm, soft and has the power to raise my eyes to his, the moment Stevens gives me away.

My watery smile doesn't match his extravagantly overwhelming one as he murmurs, "Lord, I'm the luckiest man alive...it's all thanks to you, honey."

Ivan rolls his eyes, directly behind Maximus, "We know that, dude! We all bloody well know that!" He says with a shake of his head and a cuffed covered chuckle.

Maximus grunts as he rolls his eyes before directing me in front of him, his eyes hold pure ecstasy and happiness beyond a world that could ever provide, "Did I tell you how phenomenally beautiful you are?" He asks, I can't tell whether it's rhetorical or not.

"Once or twice." I murmur, cheekily as I squeeze the hand that has now intertwined our fingers. The tuxedo situated a snug look to him as I wish for a swift ceremony but an extended honeymoon and, as if reading my thoughts, he shakes his head in a dazzling, winner smile.

I glance down as the cuffs of Maximus' pants are also rolled up, just like his best men, as our feet brush along the delicate grains of the golden sand, he braces a long kiss on the back of my hand, before pulling me closer and facing the priest.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the grand reunion of Poppy Prim Parker and Maximus Martin Myers in a celebration of their love and loyalty to one another. Maximus Myers, please repeat after me as you bestow the love you share for Poppy that will encircle you both forever." He turns to Maximus, who squeezes my hand tightly, before nodding.