12

~(Y/N) P.O.V~

"Tobias?" I observed him after opening the front door. There he stood, sweaty and looking rather tired.

"Hey (y/n), is this a bad time?" He asked, slight pants in his voice as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Well no, but is everything okay?" I opened the door wider, gesturing for him to come inside.

"Yeah, just tired, heh."

He walked passed me and made his way over to the couch.

"Did you walk here?" I took a seat next to him.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you just bring your motorcycle? Never mind you don't have to answer that, I'm asking a lot of questions... Sorry."

"No it's okay and uh, I just felt like walking instead." He shrugged.

"Oh okay... Well sorry, I don't have much to do right now. Just sitting here watching TV, same old, same old."

"That's okay buddy, I don't mind." He scooted closer to me and took my hand in his as usual.

'He's holding my hand again' I thought. I wanted to ask "Hey Tobbe why do you hold my hand so often?"

A few seconds went by until I realized that I said that out loud and not in my head.

"Oh, it's just something I do with out noticing. Does it make you uncomfortable?" He gave me a slightly worried look.

"No, I like it." Wait a minute what? Did my mouth just develop a mind of it's own?

"Really?" He perked up.

I didn't respond, mostly because I wasn't supposed to say what I previously said in the first place.

"Well I'm glad you do." He smiled and continued to hold my hand as he turned his attention to the television.

~~

About an hour later I looked over at Tobias, whom was resting his head on my shoulder and noticed he had fallen asleep.

"Tobias" I tried to wake him up which only caused him to stir.

"Tobias" I tried again, this time he woke up.

"Hey buddy, sorry I fell asleep. You're really comfortable" He yawned "what time is it?"

I looked over at the wall clock behind us "A little past midnight."

"Well, I guess I should get going." He stood up from the couch and stretched.

"Okay Tobbe, well be careful walking."

"Don't worry about me (Y/N), I'll see you later okay?" He hugged me before making his way out the door.

~Tobias's P.O.V.~

I made it back to the church within 45 minutes and was able to sneak back in through my window with out being noticed. Tonight was very pleasant for me, although I did wish I had my motorcycle. The walk to and from (Y/N)'s house was exhausting but yet I felt she was worth it.