1

You woke up to the sound of your alarm beeping repeatedly. You lazily slammed your hand on the "off" button of your radio alarm clock. For a few seconds you laid in your bed trying to decide whether you'd skip going to school today and try going tomorrow instead. You decide against that though since you'd already missed the first two days so you got up and started getting ready.

This was the first day of your senior year at a new school. You had moved all the way across the country with your parent's because for some reason they thought "hey, let's move just for the fuck of it." ... Or something like that.
Anyway, you weren't too fond of their idea but it's not like you had much of a social life back at your old city any how.

You got up, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and did some simple make up which consisted of just a bit of eyeliner. You wore fishnets with some black shorts and some old combat boots you've had for ages. Also you wore a "Let's start a war" album shirt by The Exploited and a leather jacket which you've also had for ages. The jacket had Monkey from The Adicts's face on the back which you painted on there along with a few other band logos and a patch or two and some studs.

You picked up your skateboard and left the house heading to your new school.

~~

You had gotten to school a little early so you still had some time to spare.
You saw there was a smoking section on the side of the school near where some of the metal heads park their motorcycles.
You decided to sit down and have a smoke to kill time.

You observed people as they stood in separate groups. You could tell the metal heads and the punks from the jocks and cheerleaders.

You started spacing out a bit as you were finishing off your cigarette.
You were snapped out of your daydream by a dude with a green mohawk.

"Hey, sick jacket." He told you.

"Oh, thanks man, yours is pretty rad too." You returned his compliment.

"Thanks. Hey are you new around here? How come I've never seen you before?" He asked.

"Yeah, i just moved here." You kept your answer short.

"Ah nice, Well I'm James, what's your name?"
"I'm (Y/N)" you told him.

"Well, welcome to this shitty school. You'll find there are a great amount of assholes and bitches here, just a head's up." He told you.

"Thanks for the head's up" you nodded.

"Alright well I'll see ya around man, if you run into me and happen to need anything I'll help you out." He said and then walked back to his group of friends.

After you put out your cigarette you decided to get your schedule and locker combination from the office.

Afterwords you made your way to your locker to put your skateboard in there before home room. Just as you had opened your locker it is slammed shut by some guy.

"Hey kid, you new here?" The guy asked as he leaned against the locker next to yours. He had black hair with a devil lock, wore a Morbid Angel shirt with a leather jacket, gray faded worn out jeans with holes in them and combat boots.

You didn't say anything to him you just kept a straight face expression and he chuckled "what, you don't talk?"

Then one of his friends patted him on the back and said "come on Tobbe lets go." And he took off laughing with the rest of his friends.
From that day on, he made it a point to fuck with you every chance he got.