6

"Well" Tobias said looking at his watch "It's already 4 o'clock so schools over, what time do you need to get back home?"

"It doesn't really matter, there's no rush." I tell him.

"Oh really? Your parents must be pretty laid back if there is no rush."

"Eh, I guess so." Was all I said.

"Alright well, you wanna hang out at my place? There's not much to do there but we can listen to some records if you want."

I nodded and we got back on the bike.

~~

As we were approaching Tobias's house we were at a stop light and I happen to look over at the car next to us.
The guy in the car looked back at me and I saw it was James. He had what looked like a shocked expression on his face.
Tobias must've seen it too because he chuckled then drove away as the light turned green.

We turned onto a street and drove a few houses down until we stopped in a drive way.

Tobias leaned against his bike "so, i take it your friends aren't very fond of me are they?"

"I don't think that's the case, I just think they're shocked to see me hanging out with you now because they know you used to bug me a lot."

"Ah..." He trailed off "well, come on I'll take you inside."
He walked towards the front door and opened it with a key he pulled from his pocket. He showed me inside then led me upstairs to his room.

His room was covered with posters all the way up to the ceiling. He had two electric guitars and two amplifiers next to them in one corner of his room. In the middle of his room was his bed and on the left side of his room the wall was covered by three shelves filled with cassettes, vinyl, and a few books.

"Quite the collection you've got." I said while admiring the things on the shelf.

"Thanks, it's one of my hobbies. Pick a record." He points towards the section with the vinyl.

I scanned the section then pull out Rush's "A Farewell To Kings" record and put it on the turn table.

Tobias sat down on his bed and patted a spot next to him gesturing for me to take a seat.

"I see you like Rush, good taste." He compliments.

We start talking about music and bands for what ended up being an hour.

Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in!"

(A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update😬 this chapter is a tad short but I will make up for it in the next chapter I promise! Thank you to everyone who reads and supports the story I appreciate it!😊)