7

"Hey Tob- oh hello!" The woman gave a friendly wave and smiled at me.

"Hey mom, this is my friend (Y/N), (Y/N) this is my mom."

I returned the friendly wave and hello.

"It's nice to meet you, well if you two need anything let me know." She smiled once more then shut the door.

"Heh, sorry I didn't know my mom was gonna be home early." Tobias told me while scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay she seems nice, but it's getting kind of late so I think I should be getting home."

"Oh okay, well I can take you home if you want?"

"Yeah that'd be great, I'm not sure how to get home from here." I chuckled.

~~

Tobias had taken me home and immediately after I got to my room I hopped on my bed and took a nap.

~~

I was in Tobias's room again only Tobias wasn't in here. I stood up and was about to walk towards the door when it swung open.

Five men in silver masks and black suits were now standing in the doorway, looking at me.

In fear, I stood there and didn't dare move. The men then proceeded to tie up my wrists and put a pillowcase over my head.

I felt myself being carried away but for some reason I was unable to move or struggle.

In what seemed like a few seconds the pillowcase was removed from my head and I was in a whole new setting.

There were stained glass windows with what appeared to be Popes that wore face paint on them. There was also black candles all around.

The Five men stood in front of me then parted ways in the middle and between them approached another figure

The figure walked out from the shadows and once they stood in front of me I was able to take in their appearance.

The figure looked to be like some kind of Anti-Pope. He wore a dark pope attire with the face paint shown in the stained glass.

All six of the men started mumbling something and then finished with "nemA".

The dark pope reached his hand out towards me and then I awoke from my confusing slumber.

~Out of Dream~

"What the fuck?" I said out loud as I sat up on my bed.

I went to get a glass of water from my kitchen and looked at the clock on the wall to see it was 11:52 P.M.

"Geez, I slept that long?" I said to myself.

I stayed up and watched T.V. in the living room for a while until I fell asleep once again.

A/N: This story took an unexpected turn, didn't it?