A long rest

"Hey baby it's me Diamond I'm right here" I said as I held Jordan's hand. "I'm not going anywhere okay I'm staying right here." I tried to sound normal but I was crying. I've been crying a lot the past 3 days. Jordan is in a coma because of the damage to his head when he hardly hit the floor. He was shot three times. One in the leg, one in the back, and one in the chest. The doctors say the bullet was three inches from his heart. That shit really scared me. Another reason I've been crying was because of my mom. I miss her so much right now more then I ever have. I would give anything for her to hold me in her arms one more time and tell me everything was going to be okay and I should stay strong. I really needed that right now. The police unlocked Teyanna and another girl that BD had kidnapped and they were under care right now. Doing health check ups and mental check ups. I can't believe that Teyanna was down there for that many months. BD is dead and everyone who worked for him included Miya's brother is either dead or in jail. Miya's brother didn't die though. Miya is fine she just got put in other office when she got taken away. I guess he didn't have anymore basement rooms. Angel has been there for me these last few days even Miya too surprisingly. I sat and stared at Jordan laid in the hospital bed with so many machines attached to him. "I love you so much" I whispered and kissed his hand.
Angels POV
Diamond asked me to pick Jordan's Mom and sister up from the airport and that's what I was doing. They was going to come earlier but there was no available flights. His family lives in Atlanta. I saw them standing outside looking around. I waved at them and they walked towards the car. "Hi Miss Hill I'm Diamond's friend Angel" I said greeting them both with a hug". I helped them put the bags in he boot. His mother smiled at me but I could tell she was very worried about her son and to be honest So was I. Jordan was a good friend to me and I admired how much he cared about Diamond. I don't know what she would do without him. His sister looked younger then is but she definitely wasn't a little kid.

 His sister looked younger then is but she definitely wasn't a little kid

"Hey I'm Niyah" she said with a faint smile. The rest of the drive was in silence.
Diamond's POV
There was a knock on the door then Angel came in followed by people that I'm guessing was Jordan's mother and sister. I stood up and looked at them. Angel left the food she bought for me on a chair and left. His mother came up to me and hugged me like we've known each other for ever. She looked like Jordan but she was a little lighter and had long wavy black hair. "So nice to finally meet you Miss Hill" I said as we broke up the hug. I had tears in my eyes but I tried hard not to let them drop. "Please call me Zoe and it's nice to meet you too Jordan spoke such highly of you" she said then she turned her attention to Jordan. "My poor baby" she said near tears as she hugged him. I hugged his sister Niyah. She was 17 years old Jordan spoke about her a lot he was very protective over her. I mean is. As I hugged her we both started to cry in each other's arms. Although this is the first time we've met a really needed a hug from them.

******

Pg's POV
I just got back from my holiday to see my family in Jamaica. I was in my car driving to my house when I got a call. My phone was connected to the Bluetooth in my car so I answered. I waiting for the person to speak first. "Hello" I heard a female voice say. "Who is this" I said. "Angel" she said. "Oh what's up" I said I felt a little awkward because me and Angel kind of had something going on before I left that no one knew about. We got into an argument about me leaving and I left on bad terms with her. I got a new number so I didn't have her number or anyone's anymore. "There's a lot of shit going on right now" she said in an anxious tone. "Like what" I said as I drove. "I don't even know if I should tell you this on the phone" she said. "Come on man just tell me" I said. "Well erm something had happened when me and Diamond Er".
"Hurry up"I said getting irritated. "Okay don't speak just listen. Me and Diamond went to Belmont because she wanted to find out what happened to her mother and long story straight a shot someone Diamond confronted BD and she was about to get killed then Jordan came because I called him when shit was getting scary and he came and shot a bunch of niggas and shot BD and save Diamond but he ended up get shot three times and now he's in hospital and his mom and sister is back and Teyanna is alive" she said really fast then took a large breathe. I pulled over to the side of the road and paused. What the fuck has been going on here. "I'm on my way to the hospital" I said after like 5 minutes of silence.
Diamond's POV
Nobody was really saying much just lil comments and questions here and there. "So where's you mother" said Zoe. My heart stopped for a second and I got a pain in my chest. I started breathing heavily and I knew it was another panic attack. I got up and walked out of the room before I could start crying. Angel was sitting in a seat outside the room. "Hey hey hey calm down" she said standing up when she saw me. "Breathe in....... and out" she said putting her hands on my shoulders and staring into my eyes. My breathing went back to normal but there was still tears in my eyes. "It's okay just relax" she said and pulled me to her for a hug. She's really been helping me which is mad because she doesn't know what happened I still haven't told her about what BD told me. I haven't told anyone. I don't think I can say it out loud. The police keep asking me but I can't say it. "Diamond" I heard a familiar voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Pg standing a few steps behind me. Without any words I ran towards him and hugged him. I haven't seen him in so long and he was like my brother and after all I been through I really needed him. When we finally broke up the hug I hit him. "Where the fuck have you been" I semi shouted so that I wouldn't draw too much attention to us. "I was in Jamaica im sorry" he said. "Sorry your sorry oh well I guess everything's fine then because you said your sorry" I said sarcastically. "I can't believe you do you know how much shit I've been through your supposed to my big brother but you run off to Jamaica to see so fucked up family of yours" I shouted because I knew what his family was like and how much he didn't like them so I don't know why he would travel so far to go and see them. "Diamond I don't know what else to say except I'm sorry and I'm here now..... where's Jordan" he said. I crossed my arms and pointed to the door of his room. I couldn't go back in there after what just happened so I went to the vending machine to get a drink. I put the coin in the machine and I heard footsteps behind me. "Diamond I'm sorry for asking about your mother. I didn't know" Zoe said. "It's okay I just panicked" I said collect my drink and walking with her back towards the room. "We decided to leave the boy that came in some time with Jordan he says there friends" she said. "Yeah I know him he's a good guy and is close with Jordan" I said as we got outside the door. I sat down in the chair and thought about everything. I blanked out from the world. I really hope Jordan pulls through this.
To be continued...