Answers part 3

My head was spinning. This was too much information to consume at once. I can't believe the man sitting opposite me had completely fucked up my life and now was going to end it. 30 minutes later he came back in the room with a cup of coffee and sat down. "Okay let us continue" he said I didn't reply I just looked down at my feet. "Back onto my son so he went to jail for a small while for assault and-". "What the fuck this got to do with me I'm tired of hearing your fucking voice especially after hearing all the horrible things you did so please shut up I wanted to know the truth but now I rather stay clueless" I shouted. He screwed up his face. "I'm sorry but this is not an amusement park and it's not your fucking choice" he yelled 10x louder then me which caused me to jump a little. "My son is Dequan" he said staring at me intensely. I paused. I looked up at him slowly. "What did you say" I asked. "My fucking son is Dequan" he said. I stayed silent. "I didn't hear from my son when he came out of jail and then I found out he got killed. How? By some girl and her boyfriend how could you do that" he said looking at me with disgust. I started to get very angry. "He raped and abused my bestfriend my fucking sister. I would do it again and how dare you talk about me when all my life you've done me and mother so wrong" I yelled my blood boiling. "Well he was my only son my own and you took him away from me and I'll never forgive you for that therefore I want me revenge" he shouted and a tear rolled down his face. I just sat there looking at him feeling so regret to what I did and slightly glad. Now he knows how to it feels except he's a grown man and I was 10 and he did far worse. "And that Teyanna was the cause of this too I would never forgive her either" he said. "Well you don't have to worry about that she is dead" I said coldly. He started laughing and he got louder and louder until he was practically in tears. "Fuck is funny" I said. "Wow your so clueless and young" he said calming himself down. "What do you mean" I said. "Teyanna's not dead" he said smiling.
Angel's POV
I drove around the area trying to contact them both but they wasn't picking up. The plan was for me to come pick them up quick so we could get away if they got caught but I drove past the building ten times and they wasn't there. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach and I knew there was only one thing I could do.
Diamond's POV
My heart stopped. I sat there still not saying anything. Is this a fucking joke it had to be. I was there I got mentally fucked up because I saw her body she is dead there is now way she is alive. "I was there I saw her get shot numerous times I saw her body drop on the ground I saw the blood" I said seriously remembering the sight in my head. "Who's to say it was really her" he said. I looked at him with a serious face as if to say it isn't funny. "Okay let me quit the What ifs and say the facts Teyanna is alive I found out that she was involved in what happened and decided to get my revenge on her but before I do anything I needed to do some research see darling you have to do research before you try stepping out being a thug and shit" he said and he took a sip of coffee and continued. "You see if you had done research you would know that Teyanna is a twin you probably don't remember because you were a baby but by the time they could walk there parents gave her up for adoption because she was ill but of course nobody wanted her so she spent her life in foster homes until she was let out in her own it wasn't long before she committed crimes and got put in a mental institution instead of jail she had so much hate for the family that let her go that it was easy for me to get her to come on my side"
Flashback
She didn't look like herself she didn't have any make up her hair wasn't done not even brushed her eyes looked darker she looked like a different person with the same facial features. "I'm confused" I said looking at her with my face scrunched up. "You always have to be so damn perfect all the time you have no idea what it feels like to be alone really alone in this world" she yelled walking slowing towards me with a knife in her hand
Flashback ends
At this moment I felt like my whole life was a lie. Everything I ever knew was just lies. At this point it didn't want to hear anymore I just wanted to get out but I knew I wasn't so I was just waiting on my death. "Before you die I will allow you to be reunited with your friend Teyanna" he did calmly as if what he said was normal. The guard cam and guided me all the way down to the basement with Bd standing close behind. He stood in front of a door and he unlocked it. I felt so scared and nervous it's been so long and I don't even know what to believe anymore. He swung open the door and for a second I thought I was going to see a dead body. But it wasn't. There was a girl sitting in the corner with her hands tied up. She sharply looked up.
Teyanna?
To be continued..