Begging

Diamond's POV
I woke up and I was still on the floor. I checked the time and it was 1.00pm. I felt my eyes all puffy from crying I sighed. I picked up the phone and called Teyanna. I haven't seen her in about a week and that's crazy because we live together. I would text her in the evening and she said she was at work and I would have text her in the morning and she would say she was at home and just left. The phone rang but no answer. I called again and this time it rang once then the call declined. Weird. I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling in the corridor and saw the attic door. I ain't have shit to do so I said fuck it. I got up and pulled down the little string thing and went up. I looked around at all the boxes and shit all with dust on them. I realised one box that had no dust and looked pretty fresh. "The fuck....who been up here" I mumbled to my self kneeling down and opening the box. My eyes started to tear up when I saw the first thing at the top. It was a picture of me and my mom. When my mom had me she was very young which mean she died at a young age too. She was 28 years old. I picked up the picture and hugged it then placed it too the side to see what else was in there. There was a few more pictures but the rest was mostly papers of notes. I picked up one note and read it.
'June 25th 2005
Diamond cried all day today so I hit her I instantly felt bad afterwards and she cried even harder so I hugged her i felt that she had a temperature they said she had a cold nothing major but It scared me and showed me how much I don't know what the fuck I'm doing'
This definitely wasn't no diary because all the notes were separate and they were all different shapes and sizes. So what the fuck was this. I put the shit back inside picked up the box and went downstairs. I had some feeling in my chest like I shouldn't be reading this but I thought that I've already been hurt enough nothing else got hurt as bad. But I was wrong.
Jordan's POV
I tried to call Diamond but she didn't pick up. I sent my brother to stay outside her house to make sure she was safe because I had some shit to take care of. I pulled up to where Mk was at I could see him from a distance so I parked. He was with a few niggas it looked like he was dealing. As soon as they left I made me entrance. I walked towards him he tried to reach for his gun but Cey knocked him out from behind. "Is he with anyone bro" I said looking down at him on the floor and taking his gun . "Nah he came alone stupid mother fucker but aye you sent Trevor to your girls house?" He asked. "She's not my girl" I said "but yes I have why you think he sending people?" I said rolling a blunt. "Yeah nigga let's get this shit over with and head over there" he said dragging Mk to behind the building. I looked around and followed "this a quiet ass neighbourhood the fuck this nigga doing selling here" I said as I opened the door to a building I bought ages ago. "Ain't no body live round here it's away from the cops I guess he ain't good at the shit so he send niggas down here" he said as he dropped his body on a chair and wrapped him up"Wake up bitch" I said slapping his face. He jumped up quickly. "Aye nigga I thought we was just playing I don't really have know problem with you" he said when he realised he was tied up. "Cut the bullshit and tell me what your plan was" I said smoking my blunt. "Listen man I wasn't really gonna hurt your bitch I was just scaring her you know so she wouldn't tell the cops" he said. "You know for an abusive ex boyfriend you sure is a pussy when you here on a chair" he said pulling out my gun. "Aye man please please you ain't got to do this to me" he begged. I pressed the gun to his head. "Tell me your fucking plan where are your niggas" I said looking at him. I paused then he smiled "oh I see you just want to save Diamond so she can love you you ain't finna kill me" he said laughing. "Say I won't" I said taking the gun of safety. "You doing too much nigga trust me that bitch ain't worth it I been there she is insane carrying around her momma gun acting like she the shit the only thing good about her is her pussy I'd hit that shit aga-"
BANG
Before he could finish I shot him in the shoulder. He screamed and tried to cover the wound with his hand but it was tied up. "Fuck man" he yelled. I pointed it at his other shoulder "okay okay man I'll tell you" he said.
Meanwhile
Diamond's POV
'July 12th 2010'
the day before my mom died.
'I feel kind of guilty for doing this to her' I started reading the note this one was way longer then the other ones. I've spent the whole day reading these notes it looks like she was writing them to someone but she never said who. I was about to start reading again but then I heard someone outside in the bushes. "Shit" I heard a male voice say from outside. I ducked down next to my window. I counted to three in my head then slightly looked out of the window. I saw a man standing outside my house looking up at my window. "What the fuck" I said to myself. I went and got my gun then I heard the front door open.
Jordan's POV
"Hurry the fuck up I ain't got all day" I said looking down at Mk still pointing my gun at him. "Okay okay I wanted to kill Diamond so that she wouldn't speak up and I went away for a while" he said looking down. "Nigga tell me something I don't know or I'll fucking blow your head off" I shouted. "Okay I got two niggas at her crib now I put a camera outside her house and I saw that you had left but I didn't know you were coming after me I didn't even know you knew about me" he said. "Fucking bitch..... how did you get people to turn against her" I said. "I didn't get anyone to turn against her Teyanna hated her from the start she's the one who contacted me" he said
BANG
BANG
BANG
Diamond's POV
I stood still in my room holding me gun. Who the fuck is in my house. I didn't want to say anything because I didn't know if the person saw me or not. "Diamond it's me Teyanna where you at" I heard Teyanna say. Phew it's just Teyanna I put my gun back and went downstairs. "Oh my bitch you scared me did you see anyone outside when you came in" I said as I walked down the stairs. He back was facing me and she was wearing all black. She didn't answer. "What you doing here I thought you had work" I said walking towards her. "Who was outside" she said seriously still not turning around. "Er I don't know what's wrong are you okay" I said touching her shoulder. "GOD WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP" she shouted turning around sharply. She didn't look like herself she didn't have any make up her hair wasn't done not even brushed her eyes looked darker she looked like a different person with the same facial features. "I'm confused" I said looking at her with my face scrunched up. "You always have to be so damn perfect all the time you have no idea what it feels like to be alone really alone in this world" she yelled walking slowing towards me with a knife in her hand. "What how can you say that to me you know that I've been through hell" I started. "WELL HELL ISNT ENOUGH FOR ME I WANT YOU TO FEEL MY PAIN" she shouted. I dropped on the couch because I was walking backwards away from her. "You and I have been through the same pain in fact I've gone through worse you have a family that loves you both your parents and your sist-" I said. "Stop it stop stop STOP" she shouted covering her ears. I was so confused she never spoke like this and why didn't she want to hear stuff about her own family. "I was hoping you would just get depressed and kill yourself but no some boy has to come and fuck everything up and make you feel HAPPY" she said stoking the sharp blade. "So I have to do the job myself" she said she bent down in front of me and grabbed onto my head putting the knife on my neck. "Please please don't do this to me please" I cried. At this moment I regretted ever putting my gun away I regretted ever feeling safe around anybody. "Say bye to your happy life" she said as she put the knife near my chest. After everything that I've been through in my life she thinks that I've been happy of all things happy. I was so tired. Tired of begging for my life that has been so shit. Begging to see another day in pain. If my life was being threatened so many times maybe I wasn't supposed to have one maybe my time is over. So this time I'm not begging. I put my head down and closed my eyes.
To be continued
Check out my other story 'loving a thug'