A day with tamaki

Tamaki pov.
"H-hey Tamaki."A girl said tugging my jacket in the school hallway."Hello my beautiful."I said turning around to see her blush."C-could you d-do something for me."She said shaking.She was short and pal with raven black hair."I know you and mori are in the host club together.So I was wondering if you could give him this note."She said handing me a note as her face turned red."For you I would do anything."I said with a smile."Thank you".She said then walking off without a trace. The day went by fast,so fast that I forgot to give mori the note.I layed in my bed and stared at the note on my desk.Maybe I can give it to him in the morning.I got up and walked straight towards it grabbing it then laying back down.I opened it up slowly and began to read it.
Dear mori,
I heard you and (y/n) have been dating for about seven months now and you really like her.Its a shame to say this,But I saw (y/n) kissing someone the other day behind the garden outside of school.If you need anyone I am here for you.
Without thinking I quickly dialed kyoya's number and pressed the call button."Hello?What do you want Tamaki its 1 am."Kyoya said in a sleepy angry voice like he just woke up."Okay so this girl gave me this note to give to mori and I forgot to give it to him."I began to explain."So you called me at 1 in the morning to tell me
about a stupid note!"Kyoya yelled getting angrier."No,what the note said,was that (y/n) kissed someone else.I refuse to think she's like that.I teach my children well,but then again she's your kid too!So what if its true!"I said pasting around ."I am certain it's just a rumor.(Y/n) Is in love with mori I am sure of that.Now goodnight."Kyoya said then hanging up.phew I had nothing to worry about.I thought then turning out the lights and getting in bed.
"Hey Tamaki wait up."(Y/n) yelled running from behind me."H-heey."I replied as we walked in the building of Ouarn high school."What's wrong with you?"One twin said as they approached me and my daughter."N-nothing!Why would anything be wrong?"I chuckled a little nervously trying to brush off the fact that I can't stop thinking about that damn note."We'll boss,we are not stupid."One began to say."Yeah your so easy to read."The other twin finished."I have to go to class."I said leaving them behind to go to my learning room.As soon as I sat down next to kyoya he looked up from his book at me.I was already late to class which never happens."Still thinking about that note,huh?"He said then looking back down."How do you all know this?!?!"I yelled as the whole classes eyes turn towards me."Mr.suoh is there something you would like to tell the class."Mrs.Ackerman stop talking to the class to say."No ma'am."I said then sitting down."Perhaps you should just go home for the rest of the day?"Kyoya suggested not looking up from his book this time."What about the guest for the host club?"I questioned surprised that he would even suggest it."There are no guest today,other wise I wouldn't have made such a suggestion."He said as I froze."It's like he's a mind reader."I thought then look over at him slowly studying every move he made.After a few minutes Mrs.ackerman(Teacher) sat at her desk."Mrs Ackerman may I call someone to come get me,I am not feeling very good today."I said as I approached her desk."Yes you may,I will see you Monday suoh."She as I walked out the door.I dialed my limo drive to pick me up as I walked down the hallway.After hanging up I could hear a faint noise from a room not far away from where I was walking.Instead off going outside to my limo I went to check out the noise.The door was slightly open to the room it was coming from.I peeked my head in to find mori.Mori and a girl.Mori and another girl kissing!It was the girl with the raven hair from the other day.I quickly ran to (y/n) home room as fast as I could."Excuse me I need (Miss.last name).Its very important."I said walking in glancing at her as the twins looked at me like,"what the hell are you doing"."Very well."The teacher said as (y/n) got up looking only at me."Where are we going".She said as we got into the hallway.I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the room where mori and the girl was."look."I whispered as she did what I said.(y/n) Was speechless for a while,but I had to show her.