Just another screw up.

Authors note:Thank you guys so much for all the reads since there are so much reads I'm going to tell y'all my next fan fiction.Levi Ackerman x reader (Attack on titan)
Your pov.
"Ah mori get off of me.Sombody help!."The girl who laid on the floor begged.Takashi hovered over her with her shirt half way off.His eyes darted straight towards me as he swiftly got to his feet."This isn't how it looks".He said with fear in his eyes slowly inching towards me.Words couldn't come out of my mouth,even how had I tried.I could feel my heart grow heavy as hot tears beging to roll down my cheeks.As he got closer too me I ran for it.The bell rang as he ran after me.I slid into a crowed of people's then out the doors.I walked to the garden were nobody would be.Nobody was usually there.The flowers where beautifully patterned by colors and rows.As I walked I began to remember last month when he brought me here.
-flash back-
"Hey,what did you need to tell me?Why are you shaking?"I asked approaching my shaky boyfriend who rest his arms on a brick Fence."(y/n) I know w-we h-have not been da-ating that long but I-I love you (y/n).I love you till all the flowers a pound this earth dies away."He said grabbing my hands and looking me in the eyes."I love you too".I said with a smile.Then his soft lips found its way to mine.
-flash back ends-
"(y-n)!"Takashi yelled panting heavily.I didn't have to turn around to know who was yelling my name."Hey,(Y/n)."He said now behind me thugging my shoulder to turn me around."What.."I said under my breathe not looking at him,yanking his hand away."You got to trust me,It's not what It looked like you saw ."He said trying hard to make eye contact with me.I remained quite and not looking at him for a few seconds."Listen to me damn it I love you."He snapped. "Then what was it,because I am pretty damn sure what I saw!"I snapped back looking him in the eyes backing away from his face which was a few inches from mine."If you loved me why we're you with her."I said under my breathe,but loud enough for him to hear turning around and walking off leavening him behind.
YOU:"Hey could I stay with you tonight?"I texted Haruhi as I walked home.
Haruhi:"Sure,I will be at your house by 3:00pm."She replied quickly.
After running home it was 2:50 pm as I got in my room.I grabbed my phone,clothes,and tooth brush."Hey?"Takashi said questioning if I will talk to him.I simply ignored him and walked down stairs."Where do you think your going?"He asked following me."Correction, I know where I am going,an that's non of your business."I said calmly as he got closer."I am telling you,she tricked me into it.She was trying to get us to break up."He said grabbing my hand genteelly."If that was true you would have told me from the start."I said thudding my hand back."Look I love you and always will,but right now I need some space."I said as I walked off not waiting for a reply.
Takashis pov
I walked into the long hallways of ouran high school going to a certain place."Room 39."The note read that a girl gave me just the other day."Hello,mori."The girl with pal skin and dark raven black hair said as I entered the abandoned class room."I wanted to tell you this for a very long time .I know you love your girlfriend and all...,but I have loved you since first grade.I wanted to know if you will accepted my love."She said walking over to me."I am sorry I don't feel the same way."I said about to leave as she started to Un bottom her shirt."but can't you see I'm way better for you?"She said as I tripped on string I didn't see landing on her."Ah Mori get off of me!"She screamed as I noticed someone at the door.Somebody I was hoping it wouldn't be."Wait (y/n),This is not how it looks."I said inching towards (y/n) slowly as tears formed in her eyes.As she began to run I saw Tamaki who was behind were she stood."Your the girl from the other day!You planed this didn't you!"Tamaki said entering the room as the girl re-buttoned her shirt."Yeah so what."She said shoving him out of the way."But why.."He asked with a voice I couldn't describe.Like he knew how I felt almost."I don't like her,shes a bitch simple enough."The girl said leaving."Go after her."Tamaki said after moments of starring into space.Without a word I sprinted out of the room to find the love of my life.With the crowed of people I wouldn't be able to find her."Okay Takashi think if you were her where would you go.I mean come on you found her that one night when she went to go see her dad."I though to myself."I got it."I said then running out the building doors.As I rushed out I tripped on my own feet and fell on the ground."Are you okay mori?"Haruhi asked walking up to me."Im fine."I said then getting back up and running to the guardian.
Tamaki pov:
As soon as I realized what just happened,I figured out what was going on."Mori run to her."I told him as he finally snapped back into the real world.He ran as fast as I have seen him run after her."Hey come back!"I yelled spiriting towards the raven hair girl."Why?"She said walking in the empty hallway."Because we need to talk!"I said catching up to her."You planed to break them up!To break up my daughter an mori!"I said yanking her arm,which I have never done to a lady before."Yeah so?Also FYI she's not you daughter.I mean how could you call yourself her father after what happened to her?"She said walking forward not looking at me."W-What.. Do you mean?"I asked stopped walking."You mean she didn't tell you?I guess she doesn't care enought to tell you guys that the reason why she's lives with mori is because her dad made her his punching bag for years."She said stoping and smirking back at me."W-what do you mean?"I said termping over my words with blood shot eyes afraid she means what I think she means."God,Do I have to spell it out for you she was beat around.You know abused!"She said then rolling her eyes walking off leaveing me there.She was abused and didn't tell me.Do I hurt her to call her daughter?I guess I never really thought about why she lives with Mori.Wait no shes just trying to get to me!"All theses though ran threw my head.For now I need to help mori and (y/) for now.