This is war

Takashi pov.

"Master takashi."My parents shofer said opening the door to the limbo."Have the rest of the day off."I said passing him not making eye contact.As I walked home I could feel my chest grow heavier each step I took.I turned into a allie nobody was in as fast as I could.I fell to my knees and put my face in the palm of my hands.Streams of hot tears ran down my face."I can't lose her."I thought to myself as the pain in my ankle began to slowly come back."It must be from when I tripped",I though getting up onto my feet.I picked up my bag next to me and put one strap over my shoulder.As I started to walk the pain rushed back faster.I still had a long walk in till I was home,so I will have to man up and start walking.After I turned on the block conner to where I lived.The pain became unbearable.I grabbed my leg and squeezed my eyes shut from the overwhelming pain.I opened them to see (y/n) walking up the drive way.I slinged the other strap on my free arm and began to run.Although the pain grew even more harsher and harsher every step,she gave me strength to run.I rushed in the door and up the stairs.I threw my bag in my room and waited in the hall way ."Hey..?"I said softly as (y/n) opened her door."What if she is trying to leave like for good?"I thought to myself glaring at her."Where do you think your going?"I asked limping down stairs following her."I know where I am going and it's non of your business any how."She said walking towards the door."Please..It wasn't my fault she was trying to break us up.She set me up."I said trying to hold her hand.I just needed to have her hand in mine."If that was true then why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?",she said yanking her hand away then sighing gently letting off some anger."Look I love you and always will but I need some time to think."She said looking me in the eyes then walking away."I love you too."I said softly as she opened the door to leave.She looked back one more time,but not with anger in her eyes only hurt and pain,before she left."Master Takashi,your friends are here to see you."The maid said after answering the door."yes?"I said limping my way over to the door."Dude what's wrong with you leg?"The twins said at the same time."It seems to be sprained,here lets go to my house and I could patch you up."Kyoya suggested with a smile."He just wants more money"I thought to myself."No I am fine."I said crossing my arms and looking down."Are you sure it's turning purple?"Hikaru said pulling my pants leg enough to see my ankle.The there was a sharp pain in my rip area.And thats when I passed out.