Stop talking

Your pov.

"(Y/n) I trust you enough."Mori said getting up."Thank you."I said then hugging him."We should get to bed."Mori said as he hugged back."Okay..goodnight."I said then he walked out the door and shut it softly.I took a shower then got in bed.I couldn't sleep from what happend and it was already 1 am.I just laid there listening to the rain outside.CRACK!roared a lighting bolt hitting the surface of the earth.Without thinking I got up and ran across the hall into Mori's room."(y/n)... what are you doing?"Mori said sleepily."Um I um."I said as another lighting bold hit the ground causing me to yelp out of fear."What?"He said rushing over to me."Jesus your shaking."He said then pulling me into his arms."I am I'm scared of l-lighting."I said as it hit the ground but this time twice in a row."Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"He asked still holding me."Y-y-yes."I said shaking heavily.He held my hand bring me over to the bed."Are you gonna be okay?"He said looking me straight in the eyes before getting In bed."I guess so.You know what don't worry about it.Maybe I should go to my room."I said nervously headed towards the door.I started to shake the door nob but it would not open."It's locked."Mori said wrapping his arms around me from behind causing me to jump then turn around."Its okay,it's only me."He said coming closer and closer to my face."I have to go to the bathroom."I said as his lips where only a few inches away from mine.He moved backed releasing his arms."Okay."He said heading towards the bed and sitting on it.I ran straight into his bathroom and sat down.He almost kissed me.He finally was about to kiss me.Wait he almost kissed me and I chickened out!What am I doing!!I thought as I heard a knocking at the door I didn't reply."(y/n) are you alright?"I heard mori asking from the other side of the door.What do I say."Hmm yeah I am fine."I said then opening the door."M-mori?"I said shakily."Yes?"He said walking towards me from the bed."Never mind."I said looking down.

Takashi pov.

Was I too sudden?I thought as I sat down on the bed.I hope she don't hide in there all night.I said looking at my watch.Five minutes went by."Hey ..

..(y-n) are you alright?"I asked knocking on the door.She didn't answer so I walked back to the bed to wait."M-mori."She said looking at me like there was something important she has held in for so long.Or just me wanting that to happen."yes?"I said getting up walking towards her."Never mind."She said looking down.Did I pressure her to much?I probably did."Well You take the bed and I will take the foor."I said grabbing a pillow.My original plans was to cuddle but I guess I over did it but there still could be a chance for her to like me ." Oh I thought we was going to... never mind I think I will be fine I am going back to my room.I should be fine now."She said as she unlocked the door and left.Did I say something.God why can't I see that she don't love me and never will.I am just gonna stop talking.