Sorry this took forever

Your pov.
I haven't left the house or done anything but sit in my room after that talk I had with Kyoya.The maids started to get worried because I didn't eat.I also barley slept and when I did I had fright mares causing me to wake in screams and sweating.
All I can think about was Mori and how I runined his life.If I didn't come into his life, then maybe he wouldn't have been shot.Maybe he would be okay.
No not maybe.The fact is if I wasn't here he would be okay.
~Buz Buz.~ My phone rang.Its Kyoya or Tamaki again. They have been calling for the past few weeks.I only answered once to Tamaki who was just asking how things were, I said fine and shortly hung up.I just stared at my phone and listening to the soothing sound of the buzzing.Then falling deeply to asleep.

Moris pov
"Where am I?"I asking a screaming manner as I shot up from a bed I was in.I was in a strange room that appeared to be like a hospital.Shortly after me screaming some nurses and doctors rushed in the room, then smiling and clapping. "Whats going on? What happened? "I asked confused.
"You were in a coma for a few weeks.We didn't think you would make it, but after a few surgeries and some close calls I guess you pulled through."A doctor said as Kyoya walked in the room.
"Whats all the fuse about."Kyoya said angrily as he walked in then looking at me with a shocked look on his face."
"Mori..Your awake."He said in a voice which frightened me.
"Where is (y/n)?"I asked looking into his eyes."Oh she hasn't talked to anyone in a few weeks, but I will fetch my limo to go get her, and tell heard the wonderful news."He said glancing away with a sorrowful look in his eyes.