what comes around goes around

Your pov

I walked down the drive way and saw all the host club."Hey."Everyone said."Hey wheres Tamaki?"I asked passing the boys and walking to Haruhi."He has some "unfinished" business to do."Hikaru reply looking back at me."Oh okay.Well see yall later I guess."I said then greeting haruhi as we walked on.After walking silent for about 10 minutes. "Hey I was wondering whats wrong with Takashi senpai?"Haruhi said.I stoped in my foot steps and broke down crying as soon as I heard his name."Hey its okay.I am sure it was nothing.Its nothing to cry about.I am sure hes fine."Haruhi started, trying to cheer me up."No its not that.He cheated one me."I managed to get out before she could keep going."How do you know?"She asked bending down to me."I saw it.He was with some girl today and was on top of her."I explained wiping my eyes with my sleeves."Well to be honest that doesn't sound like Mori. I don't think he did cheat.I think it was a step up.I see the way he looks at you everyday at school.That look is a look of pure love.He was shy and didn't talk much before you came into his life.All he cared for was Honey senpai.Now he has someone else to care for in a different way.What I was talking about earlier is if he is ok because today he was running to the garden ; and fell pretty bad on his ankle."She said as I looked up to her.I could feel my heart stop as my phone vibrated."Hello?"I answer before seeing who was calling."Hey (y/n) we need to talk."Tamaki said, I would know that voice anywhere. "Where at?"I asked wiping my eyes one last time."My house, now and come alone."He said before hanging up."That was Tamaki he wants me to go to his house alone.Now..."I told Haruhi as we both got up."Then  go.My dad doesn't expect me home in till 7 pm."Haruhi said as she glanced as her watch.As I walked to Tamakis all I could think of was what haruhi said too me.All I could do was worry and worry.Then want to see Takashi more and more."Come with me."Tamaki said greeting me in his drive way. I followed him to his beautiful back yard.It had a fish pond and a breathe taking garden. "What did you need?"I asked."Well (y/n) you know what you saw today?"Tamaki said in front of a shed."Yes I would not like to be reminded. "I said looking to the ground."Anyways what you saw was a lie it was a set up I have proof. "He said then opening the doors to a stranger inside."This is yuki he use to be friends with the girl you saw today,April."Tamaki imformed me as this strange man stood there and glanced up at me."Y-you know your friend is right.It was a trap, a set up.I personally know April and she has been planing this for months. She has been studying you and him."Yuki began."Why?"I askes puzzled."To hurt you.She wanted to get to you.She knew she could never get Takashi and wanted him.When you started dating him she wanted to hurt you and she has. "He explained with his head down."I need to tell Takashi I am sorry. "I said in joy that he didn't cheat."Can I leave now?"Yuki said looking at tamaki very blunt."Yes."He replied. "I know about your da-."Tamaki began before kyoya called me.
~Ring ring~
"Hold on its kyoya."I said then answeing the phone ignoring what he said.

Kyoya:"Hey (y/n) I can't talk much byt Takashi got shot.We are taking him to the hospital now"Kyoya said as I heard sirens in the background.

You~"Which hospital? Will he be okay?"I asked  as Tamakis face went worried.
Kyoya~"The one by hall mark.I have to go now just met us up there.
You~"Okay Tamaki and me are on are way."I said then hanging up the phone. "Takashi is going to the hospital I will tell you what I know on the way there."I said as we both ran to his car."I will drive."I said since I knew how to and he didn't. "Takashi has been shot.Kyoya is taking him to one of his family hospitals."I explained really fastly as I pulling out of the drive way."Will he be okay?"Tamaki asked worried.I could tell."Kyoya says he might have and effection, but didnt say if he would or not."I explained as I drove.The rest of the way there Tamaki did not say a word and nor did I. "He will be fine trust me.He is strong."Tamaki said looking at me.I didnt say anything all I did was jump out the car and toss the keys to him.I ran into the building through the E.R."Hello how may I help you?"The desk lady ask."Hey a young man just came in he has been shot. Do you know where he is?"He should be on the fourth flour but thats the operating area nobody aloud up there but family."She said as I ran to the closet elevator. "Wait ma'am I need a name!."She yelled for me as the doors closed.The ride up was too long, but when I got out I ran."Hey you can't be here! Security! "A worker yelled as I got to the glass that separated Mori and me.He has tubs going into him and a oxygen mask.Then the security grabbed me and held me down."Ma'am you are not aloud to be back here.We are going to have to ask you to leave."The man said trying to hold me down as i struggled."No.No she dose not. Shes with me."A man said from behind us.