Father daughter "love"

Your pov.

"Oh great your home you piece of shit.Why can't you just leave me alone."My drunk father says sitting on the recliner like normal.He didn't pay for the bills or food, most the time I had to since he could barley keep a job."Sorry,Father I will be going out soon so I hope you can get some peace while I am gone."I say looking down at my feet."Good and don't come home because your fat ugly ass shouldn't be able to live her since you killed your mother."He says drinking beer and watching tv ."Yes sir ."I say then going to my room to get ready.I Put my bag on my bed then I get dressed and look in the mirror and frown.Maybe my father is right.

Takashis pov.

Mitsukuni and me arrived after all the host club did,but I noticed (y/n) hasn't arrived yet.I of coruse didn't say anything."Hey guys where is (y/n-chan)?" Mitsukuni asked looking up at the twins who are the host of the party."I don't know."One of the twins said shrugging.'Shes outside."The other twin said looking out the window.I couldn't really tell them apart but I didn't really care all I am focused on is protecting Mitsukuni.

Your pov.

"Sorry guys I am a little late."I said as kaoru stood at the window and hikaru opened the door for me.Un-like most people haruhi and me could tell them apart no matter what they would do.It was easy Kaoru has a sweeter voice then Hikaru.They might look alike but they are totally different people when they are apart."Where were you long lady."Tamaki asked in a fatherly way."Sorry....daddy I was running a little late."I said since he called me his daughter and made me call him dady."(y/n-chan) do you wanna get some cake with me."Honey said with a cute smile."Of coruse I would love to honey."I said smiling back at him."Remember to brush your teeth Mitsukuni ."A deep voice said behind me which made me get a chill down my back.It was rare to hear Mori's voice and I praised the moments when I could."Okay Takashi."Honey said then grabbing my arm and dragging me to the cake.

Takashi pov.

After a few hours more people came to the party and (y/n) was sitting alone and Mitsukuni was talking to some of the girls."Hello mori."(y/n) said with a smile as I sat down next to her."Hi."I said and she had a kinda shocked look on her face."What?"I asked confused."Sorry it's just you never really talk." she said looking down."Oh well I am now."I said.I wounder what she thinks of me.I know I don't talk but doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say."Good I like it when you do."She said smiling which made me blush a little."Its getting late i need walk mitsukuni home he don't live far from here."I said getting up."I will come with you."She said as she followed me.

Your pov.

 ''Mitsukuni", it's time to go."Mori told honey as he said by the the ladies and the host club."Is (y/n-chan) coming with us?"Honey said looking up at Mori then me."Yes mitsukuni."Mori said as he opened the front door for us as we walked into the cool night.Nobody really talked on the way to honeys house,but honey.He rambled on about different thing.When we got there I waited outside for Mori."Where do you live."Mori asked as soon as he came outside."Oh you don't have to walk me home I will be fine."I said beginning to walk."Where do you live."Mori stood in front of me with his arms crossed not takeing no for an answer.As soon as I told him he had a over protective look on his face."Thats to far for you to go alone."He said protectively."I am gonna drive you.' he said walking to his car and I followed behind him.On the way there he didn't talk and neither did I."Thank you for the ride."I said as he pulled in my drive way and I got out.He rolled down his window and I came up to it in chase he wanted to say something."I guess I will see you around school."I was say as his face was inches from mine.."See you around school."He said as he pulled away and left me there speechless.I walked in the front door and noticed my father wasn't on the recliner where he usually is."You little bitch."I heard a drunk voice say as a strong forces hit me in the face.It didn't take long to realize it was my father soccer punching me.... again."I told you to not come home."He said then punching my rip cadge."I-I am sorry sir."I said falling to the ground holding my side."Yeah you better be you fucking slut."He said then kicking me one last time then going to bed.As soon as he left I ran to my room.I was used to getting beat,but this time I have a black eye.What am I suppose to tell everyone.

Takashi's pov.

I almost kissed her,what got over me?Do I even like her like that,I mean when I see her smile I feel warm inside.I never felt this way before.I must be tired.I thought as I sat in my car pulled into my long drive way.I got out of my car and headed inside.I took a shower then plopped on my bed to see I got a text message from Tamaki.

Tamaki:Hey,Haruhi told me not to bother you,but as a loving father I am gonna do it anyways.So I kinda was wondering if you liked (y/n)?

Takash(mori)i:Why would you think that?

tamaki:I don't know just wondering and kyoya thought if yall KISSED or dated it would make the host club rateing go up...alot.

Takashi(mori):How did you see us?

Tamaki:WAIT WHAT YOU KISSED MY DAUGHTER!!!! Aw my little boy is growing up so much.WAIT YOUR NOT ALOUD TO KISS YOUR SISTER!!!!!

Takashi(mori)-no.

I think he might be bipolar or something.I thought to myself then fell asleep..