Chapter 13: It's all going to be great

"Welcome home Jess!" We all shout, Jess was finally able to come home and we had organised a surprise party for her slash a party to celebrate the fact that Thomas is finally in prison. It's only a small party with me, Olly, Jess and four girls from school, Lola-Rose, Amy, Carly and Lauren, and we have organised a small surprise for Jess.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much! You really didn't have to do this!" Jess' eyes filled with happy tears, as she came and hugged everyone, a tear ran down her cheek, "sorry guys it's just, i'm so happy!" Jess shouted.

We had all organized a big surprise for her for later, I couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw it.

The party started and what was the first song? Well it had to be Olly of course, everyone was dancing along to heart skips a beat when Olly came up to me and whisper, "come here," we went into the kitchen and he placed a chefs hat on top of my head and one on his own. Then Olly got some ingredients and passed them to me, "hold onto them, we are going to make some special 'Olly and Jem's homemade delicious pizzas' and we have to be fast!" Olly shouted, "Okay Olls!" I said, "No, you call me big chef and I call you little chef" Olly grinned, "Okay big chef!" I shouted.

We were halfway through the pizzas when I realised something, "Olly?" "You mean big chef?" Olly stared at me, "Yes big chef, when are you leaving to practise for your 2013 tour?" Olly went quiet, I heard some noise behind me, I turned around and ...

*whoosh*

Olly had covered me in the spare flour that we didn't use, "OI!" I shouted, "now I have to have another shower and straighten my hair again!" I carried on. "That's not my problem little Chef, we don't need to talk about the tour yet! It's just me and my little sister time!" Olly laughed. I decided that it didn't matter about my hair, it just mattered that I spent time with Olly, but I knew that we had to talk about it sometime.

I rinsed out my hair and brushed it into a plait and put an apron on, which I should have done in the first place. "Are you ready now little chef?" Olly called from the kitchen, "Yep! I'm done!" I ran downstairs and we carried on with the pizzas.

Me and Olly put the two pizzas in the oven and went back to the party, "Sorry we were long," I apoligized. As soon as I said that the door bell rang, me and Olly looked at eachother and smiled, "You distract Jess while I answer the door," Olly whispered. I sat down with Jess and told her about the time we went to this place called Southerton valley.

"AHHHHHH!!" Jess screamed happily. "JEM, OLLY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU!"

Tulisa had just walked into the room, Jess is one of her biggest fans, Tulisa gave us all a hug, I had met her before but it was still amazing to know that Olly knows all the big stars like Tulisa and Nicole Sherzinger.

Jess and Tulisa got talking while me and Olly got the food, as well as the pizzas ready.

Me and Olly ran back into the living room and said simultaneously, "Everyone! The food is ready, we even have a special 'Olly and Jem pizza' we cooked a while ago, it'll be the best thing you have ever tasted, the drinks are on the table as well!" Everyone started laughing, as we all walked to the kitchen I heard Tulisa say to Olly, "you and your sister are so cute!" I heard Olly laugh and then he said, "well Jem and Jess have been through a lot this year, this is probably the most dramatic year i've ever had, i'm glad it's all okay, I don't know how i'm going to tell them that i'm leaving in 2 days."

2 days?

2 DAYS? 

I want to shout and cry, but I hold it together for everybodies sake, i'll talk to him after the party, a lump forms in my throat, don't cry Jem, don't do it.

I manage to hold my tears back. Everybody has something to eat, but I can't, "hey Jem, are you not having our delicious pizza? It really is delicious." Olly said, I shake my head as the lump in my throat gets bigger, this time I can't keep my tears in, a tear rolls down my cheek, I can't face people seeing me cry so I run upstairs and cry in my room.

*Olly's P.O.V*

Did Jem hear us? I looked at Tulisa? 'Did you tell her?' I mouthed, she shook her head and walked over to me, "why don't you go and talk to her?" She says, "would you do it please?" I ask, "I mean, I think she needs a girly chat this time."

Tulisa looks at me, "well if your sure."

*Jem's P.O.V*

*knock knock*

"Yeah?" I answer, it's probably Olly, "can I come in?" Oh, it's Tulisa, "Yeah go on then," I say, I sit up on my bed and wipe my eyes, Tulisa walks in and sits down next to me, "what made you so upset?" She asked, "isn't it obvious? My brother is going away in 2 days for 5 months and I am going to miss him so much."

Tulisa gave me a reassuring hug, "Jem, you can visit him any time you want you know," she said, "you can go with him and stay in his hotel, you can always visit me when you need to talk as well," I looked at her shocked, "Really?" "Of course! I'll go and talk to Olly about it."

*10 minutes later*

"Do you really want to come with me?" Olly looked at me, "of course I do, I can't imagine any other place i'd want to be, I need my big brother around." I replied, "Okay then, i'll book the tickets tonight, you need to pack!" Olly ran downstairs and told everyone. I jumped up and down with excitement.

*Olly's P.O.V*

"Okay guys, it's time to go home now, it's getting late, Jess, you can stay here if you want." I told everyone, they all left except Jess. "Jess, Jem is coming on tour with me so, well, would you like to come with us?"

"Oh my gosh, this is the best party ever, yes please!" Jem screamed for the third time this evening, "Okay i'll go and book the tickets now."

So that was the end, Jess, Jem and Olly went on tour together and they regularly visited Tulisa for a girly chat, they even got to help Olly and Caroline in the Xtra Factor and became famous without realising it.

*Authors note*

So guys, did you like the story, please vote and comment and if you haven't read Is this really what love is, yet then take a look, Thank you xx

- @billie_murs