Chapter 7: I feel dizzy

• इन्हें समर्पित: @RebekahMurs

"Jem! What on earth are you doing here!?" Niamh DID whisper but it was too late, her mom had already heard her scream and she ran up the stairs. "NIAMH!! NIAMH!! WHATS THE MATT-" Niamh's mom, Imogen Stanley looked at me, then to Niamh, then back to me. "J-J-Jem! What are YOU doing in here?" I didn't know how to start, I knew I was going to get into big big trouble, I explained everything, from how I left Olly and Jess calling me down the street, to coming here and hiding under the bed. "Jem! You do realise what you have done? You do realise that I have to call the police?" Imogen said sternly. "WHAT?!" Me and Niamh said simultaneously, I can't believe what I am hearing.

"Hello, police please, well I have just found my niece hiding under my bed in my house, she broke in, I don't really want to do this but I can't have people doing things like this." A minute later Imogen put the phone down, "the police are on their way." "Mum, I can't believe your doing this, she's my cousin, YOUR NIECE! YOU SAID SHE COULD COME HERE WHENEVER!" Niamh was getting angrier and angrier as she spoke.

*Knock knock*

I was ready, I was ready to have my hands cuffed, I was ready to be taken away and thrown in a cell forever, I was ready to starve to death in prison. I knew I was overreacting but this was all I could imagine. Me and Niamh sat upstairs holding hands, nearly in tears, we both knew that what I done was wrong, but me and her were like sisters, we couldn't imagine being apart for more than a month. We were both so scared.

"She's upstairs." I hear Imogen say to the police officer, my heart was pumping so hard and fast, I can hear the officer plodding over to the room, the door opens gently, I'm looking down, there are tears streaming down my red hot cheeks. The officer is walking over to me, he stops, he has trainers which I thought was weird but I still wouldn't look,

Instead of telling me to stand up, the officer bends down, in a kind of frog shape, what on earth was he doing? "Jem?" I look at Niamh, she is grinning from ear to ear, then I look up.

"OLLY!"

I start crying from relief, I run up and hug Olly so tightly he says, "WOAH JEM! Are you trying to strangle me?" Olly gives me a hug but then says, "I am still mad at you for what you did, but as long as you promise never to move out again, I'll forgive you." "I PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE!!" Olly gave a little chuckle and held my hand.

"You and Jess really need to sort things out, I don't think she did it to irritate you, I know boys like Lucas, they play with your mind." Olly said, I saddened as I remembered that Lucas and Jess were together while I was with him. I don't know how I could ever forgive her again, but I want to.

"Okay," I sighed, I couldn't let a boy get in the way of our friendship, me and Olly said goodbye to Niamh and aunty Imogen and left the house. We started to walk down the street where I got kicked and all of a sudden, my heart started beating really fast, I didn't realise but I just got so scared, and then I looked to my right .....

It was him.

The man who emptied my bag, pushed me to the floor, kicked me and ran.

I started to feel woozy, then all of a sudden I felt a sudden rush of dizziness and then everything went black.

*Olly*

"JEM! JEM! JEM!" I shouted as she collapsed, what was that about? One minute we were laughing and joking and now I'm getting my phone out to call the ambulance!

"Hello, emergency services here!" A friendly woman said over the phone,

"Hello! Ambulance please, my sister Jem has just collapsed, we are on Clovan road." I was panicking, I'd never called 999 before.

"Okay, the ambulance are on they're way, meanwhile would you give me some information please?"

"Okay, erm, what do you need to know? Sorry I've never called 999 before," I need to calm down, that would be the best thing for Jem.

"Okay, so what is Jems full name and what is your full name?"

"My name is Oliver Stanley Murs and my sisters name is Jemma Lilly Murs."

"Okay thank you, how old are the both of you?"

"I am 20 years old and Jem is 15 years old," I think I'm going to be sick, please don't Olly!

"Okay and final thing, your address please?"

"231 Soli tree road, Claven, UK and the postcode is B94 066"

"Okay thank you Olly, the ambulance is just on your road now."

"Okay thank you so much!"

I put the phone down and sat down next to Jem, all of a sudden the ambulance pulled up right next to me, "Where's the girl?" A man came out of the ambulance and ran up to me, he sat down next to Jem, opposite me and held her wrist, "okay, Jem is still breathing but if we don't get her to hospital soon then there is a high chance of her losing her life," I burst into tears, my Jem? Dying? All she did was collapse, what happened?

*Authors part*

So, it turns out that Jem has got a chance of dying, so what's going to happen? Will she survive?

Let me know in the comments box, did you enjoy this chapter?

I'm updating my blog as well at www.that's-just-me.webnode.com make sure you read the introduction and click on the blog section. xx

Broken forever?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें