Broken forever?

"So, got any gossip from lastnight?" Jessica excitedly bounced on the sofa, this was just like her, Jess is totallly a gossip girl. You see, I went on a date with the hottest boy in blakely secondary school Lucas lastnight, we are both 15 years old and so is my best friend Jess. Do I really want to tell her this?

"Jess, do I really have to tell you?" "Yes Jem, every single bit."

Oh gosh, here we go.

"Okay then, well we went to the cinema to watch final destination 3 and I got so scared that every time something scary happened, i'd spill my pepsi all over him and when I walked past him to sit down, I heard a scream from the movie and I fell on him and spilt the popcorn all over him, and then I told him that I was going to the toilet and because I didn't want to go back to the movie, I ended up staying in there the whole movie!" "Oh Jem!" Jess was laughing her head off, "Why didn't you just tell him you were scared?"

Is she insane?!

"Jess! Have you gone totally bonkers?! I'm not going to let him know that I am a wimp when it comes to horror movies on our first date!" I screamed, while laughing with her, Jessica couldn't talk properly because she was laughing so much, "W - well it'ss better th-then himm th-thinking you s-spend ovvvverr 45 minutes in-in the toilet!"

Why does Jess always have to be right?

"Homemade pizza for my two favourite girlies!" Olly came into the living room with two big plates of pizza, one plate had a cheesy pizza and one had pepperoni, my favourite. Olly's face is covered in flour and tomato sauce, very handsome. "Thanks Olls!" I smiled, Olly is my half brother but we call eachother full siblings, Olly is 20 years old and very successful, he sells worldwide albums, when I first met Jess, we where 11 and she got so excited when she found out that THE Olly Murs was my brother and that  my last name was Murs but she's got used to it now because she come's over to mine all the time, I remember the first time she came to my house .....

*Moment to remember*

"Now Jess, don't be going crazy over Olly, remember what I said? Olly is just one of us but popular." I said as I put my key in the door, as I turned the key, I heard Jess say "Okay Jess, pull yourself together, I know your a big fan of Olly but he's your best friends brother for crying out loud! He's just one of us." As I opened the door, Jess grabbed my hand, I knew she was nervous, of course she would be, he IS one of her idols.

As the red wooden door opened, I heard Olly siniging dance with me tonight in the kitchen, "HEY OLLS!" I shouted. "HEY MY LITTLE SIS!" He shouted back, he came out of the kitchen, I gave Jess a look as if to say you'll be fine don't worry. "Who's this?" Olly said as he caught Jessica's eye. Jess' face went blood red, I introduced them, "Olls this is Jess and Jess this is - " "Olly Murs I know!" Jess cut in. Olly smiled at her, he could tell she was an 'Ollyette' in the 'Murs army.' "Do me a favour Olls?" I said. "Yep?" "Will you give Jess a hug for me please?" Olly smiled as he walked over to Jess, who was getting redder by the second, Olly gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, if Jess' face went any redder, I was afraid it would say that way forever.

*Moment to remember over*

"Right, I better leave you two girls to do what you gotta do." Olly said as he went back to the kitchen. "Olls," I said, "Stay with us and have some pizza? For your little sis?" "It would be my pleasure," he replied in a posh voice. As Olly sat on the sofa he suddenly said, "Oh by the way Jem, a boy called Lucas left a message on the phone for you." I sighed, "Oh gosh this can't be good." I got up off the cream sofa and grabbed the phone and heard:

'Hey Jemma, I jusr wanted to say that lastnight was erm ... fun ..... I hope your not ill though, I didn't know what to think when you were still in the toilet after 50 minutes, I have some tablets for you to help you go to the toilet, my mom told me to give them to you. I've got to go now, bye Jem, ring me back please"

Oh heck no, I wasn't going to ring him back right now with Olly and Jess in the room.

I put the phone down, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I heard giggling coming from the sofa, I turned around to see Olly attacking his head with one of my pink fluffy cushions because he was laughing so much, and Jess was lying on the floor crying from laughter.

What was going on ....

Oh ... my .... god

My phone was on loud speaker ...

Now I DO want to cry