Chapter 5: I can't believe you knew all along!

The silence in our car was unbearably awkward, I was sitting in the back because I didn't want a big row in the car, I was spinning my fingers round each other (just something I do in awkward situations.) I know Olly wants me to say sorry but i'm not going to, i'm not sorry at all, if Olly hadn't of told me I couldn't see Lucas, then this wouldn't be happening. I have to say something .... but what?

"Olly, I just want to say -" I started.

"Sorry?" Olly jumped in.

I refused to do it, "no, i'm not going to say sorry, if you hadn't of said I couldn't see him, then I wouldn't have gone behind your back." I felt a lump in my throat, I felt really guilty but sorry wasn't the right word.

Olly stopped at the traffic lights and look at me in the rear view mirror, "Jem, your only 15, i'm your older brother, i'm meant to be looking after you! But you decide to go behind my back? Why would you do that Jem, why?"

"Olly, ever heard them term 'YOLO'? It stands for 'you only live once,' i'm not stupid, I didn't think we lived twice," Olly let out a giggle, "it just reminds me that you shouldn't spend your life worrying about what could happen and what will happen, you should just go for it! I need to make my own mistakes and learn from them, I can't do that if your telling me what I shouldn't do. Life doesn't last long, you never know when it could end, you only have one life and you should never have any regrets when it's ended because your never going to get a chance to turn back time, or change things, you need to live it how you want to live it, you should never let anyone tell you how to live your life because they have their own life and they don't need to control someone elses."

I looked at Olly in the mirror, his eyes were filling up, oh Olly please don't cry.

For the rest of the car journey, I listened to my favourite song live it up by Tulisa,

'Lets live it up!

Put something in your cup!

Too much is not enough!

Put your glasses up!

Toast to the good life that were living up!

There's never to much love!

Too much is not enough!

Lets live it up!

'

We arrived home and I jumped out of the car and got out of the car, all of a sudden I heard ...

"AAAAHHHHH!! Jemma Murs!!! OH MY GOD IT'S OLLY MURS AS WELL!!!" I wanted to cry, I really wasn't in the mood to take photo's and sign things, but if I don't then I'll be letting the Murs Army down and I can't do that to Olly.

"Hey girls!" Olly grinned, "Want a picture?"

"AHHH!!" The girls screamed, one girl had her video camera out and was recording everything, oh my gosh, my mascara was everywhere, I look a mess.

The 3 girls ran up to me and Olly and got their phones and took loads of pictures, a silly one, a normal one and then just one where we weren't concentrating, then they got me and Olly together ... well that was awkward but we managed to keep going even though we weren't getting on.

Eventually, the 3 girls went off singing heart skips a beat and skipping along to it, which left me and Olly together. Me and Olly kept the peace until we got in the house, I thought Olly was going to start an argument but he just gave me a hug and said, "I'm sorry for controlling you but there was a reason that I told you not to go on a date with him." "I know, because of how rou-" I started to say but Olly shook his head, "I didn't mean all that about how he was rough, there is another reason." Olly looked really upset, "then what is it?" I was worried now, I've never seen him look this ... this ... oh what's the word? Ashamed! Yes ashamed.

*Ding dong*

I ran to answer the door, who could that be?

Jess.

"Hey Jem, before you kick me out, I just wanted to make it up to you, I feel really bad about the other day, what I told Olly, I just thought maybe after a few days we could talk things over? Please?"

Shall I talk things through? Or shall I be really immature about this? Olly said the reason wasn't because Lucas was rough, so it probably doesn't have anything to do with Jess.

"Okay, you can come in, but lets quit with the arguments," I smiled, after all, she has been my best friend for 4 years. Jess let out a sigh of relief and stepped in, we walked into the living room and I grinned to Olly and said, "Look who's back?"

Olly just stood there, I thought he might have smiled and said 'welcome back my girl!!' He didn't do anything, it was just silent .... "Jess it's time to tell her, you can't do this to Jem, she is my little sister for crying out loud!!! If you don't tell Jem, then I will."

Jess looked like she was going to cry.

"What is going on? Why are you two acting so strange today?" I am getting impatient!

"Jem," Olly started, but then Jess said, "No Olly, I'll tell her." I am so impatient now. "Okay then Jem, I started dating Lucas on the day Olly told him you couldn't see him, I didn't tell Olly that he was rough, although he is, I told him that I was dating him."

What? Am I hearing right? Lucas is cheating on me with Jess? And Olly knew all along?

"JESS! YOU KNEW I LOVED LUCAS BUT NO, YOU COULDN'T FACE IT THAT SOMEONE MIGHT ACTUALLY LOVE ME, YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY LOVE YOU AS WELL, YOU JUST WANT TO BRAG TO EVERYBODY THAT YOU CAN GET ANY BOY YOU WANT!!! OLLY!! I CANT BEILIEVE YOU KNEW ALL ALONG!! YOU ARE MY BROTHER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"

I ran upstairs, grabbed my baby blue pull-along case, put a clean pair of clothes in there, my toothbrush, my hairbrush, make-up bag and hair products, and my phone charger and phone. I dragged it downstairs and saw Olly and Jess at the bottom of the stairs.

"What on earth are you doing?" Olly shouted .... I just stared in his eyes and said ....

"I'm moving out."

*Authors part*

So it was all nice at the start and then BOOM!!!! Everything fell apart once again?

Where's Jem going to go? Are they going to make up? Or are they going to be broken forever?