Chapter 19 : One week slave for the Ocean

[Soooo I've been reading the comments lately and sum of you really get pissed off of philipia for being "too" innocent? I mean, I did say it at the warnings and sum of you guys really don't like it and even how the story goes? Butttttt I mean it is a story and there's a reason why the settings are like this and the way how Pangaea is, soooooooo.. Just sayin ^\\^]

[ STILL TO BE EDITED: THIS WILL BE GONE WHEN IT'S FULLY EDITED ]

____________________

It's been a month since that incident and I haven't heard anything from Tethys.

That's good but this is giving me anxiety, it makes me paranoid of my surroundings and I don't know why.

"earth to philipia!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and face J who sat beside me for lunch in the cafeteria.

"Oh J I'm sorry"

He pouts "were you listening?"

"I'm sorry I wasn't"

He sighed "I said don't worry about it anymore, its been a month"

I know its been a month but you can't be too sure of when danger comes next, I've been very extra careful and very cautious ever since that day.

"Yeah, you're right" I said and continue to eat my lunch.

CLASS started and like any other day its been peaceful, though brother's constant visit were scaring me now, is he doing it on purpose or maybe is he checking to see if I'm really serious about this mission? Or maybe he's  checking if I could succeed? Brother you confuse me!

No philipia! stay calm and think positive, maybe brother just really want to see me since he's now living alone in our country, I must not make brother feel lonely, poor brother all by himself though mark is there anyways so he should be fine.

"And when you transfer x here you'll get a th--"

Our teacher stopped and we all look over to see the person who suddenly opened the door.

"Tethys?"

He stood there with the same smug smile and his mask, he looks around first and quickly landed his eyes on me.

"Is t-there something you need?" The teacher asked.

He slowly walks inside clearly ignoring the teacher, he stopped right before me, "I told you, the loser gets to be the slave!" He cheered.

"Please get out" china stood up, "you may play with philipia later but right now, we're in the middle of a class and you are clearly interrupting us" he said calmly.

Tethys didn't even bother looking at him, he sigh and shakes his head "so? I may do what I want"

This time, china couldn't argue with that.

Tethys suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom, everyone tried to chase us but Tethys takes out a gun and pointed it at them.

"That isn't allowed on school ground!" The teacher yelled.

"Shut up, all of you shut up this is so annoying" his tone of voice changed, "down! And don't even think of following us"

When everyone slowly sat back down, he pulled me out and closed the door behind him with a slam.

"Please let go!" I said but he ignored me "what do you want from me?"

Still no answer.

I gritted my teeth and decided to twist my wrist and yank it down causing him to let go, he looks back at me.