Chapter 8 : Red and Blue

[ There'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy ~ ]

___________________

The sound of the engine awoke me

Where...

"Spain!--ngh!"

I wince at the sudden pain in my head.

Blinking a few times, I scanned my surroundings and realized I'm laying on the back of a car.

When did they take me?

Wait! Spain! He arrived at the place... And I'm sure they definitely...

I shake the thought away and focused on getting out of here, good thing the two men at the front didn't notice I was already awake.

Gritting my teeth, I gently tried to move my hand that's tied behind me ( again )

.... Spain

Forcing my body that's begging me to rest.

I realized that the car was on a rocky road and wasn't helping me either.

It only makes me feel sick and heavier than I already feel.

I don't know what to do, if only brother was here...

I bite my lower lip and snap out of it.

That's right...

Damsel in distress isn't allowed, if brother was here I'm dead, I'll get a 10 hour scolding instead.

I sigh and breathe in and out.

I scanned my spot for anything useful and thank the stars I saw a large piece of broken glass, enough to be a knife or even enough to stab someone.

But I can't reach it, my hand is bound.

Well, rather than a rusty metal, they used a rope and for me, escaping from a rope is easy.

Brother trained me how to break free from it many times.

When I successfully removed the rope, I quietly move my hand to reach for the glass.

"Nhn..."

"What was that?"

The man on the passenger seat turned around to check on me.

"Nothing, she's still unconscious, that's to be expected, they does her with that drug" he said and faced the road again.

Whew, glad I was fast enough to pretend to sleep.

The two of them were busy talking and drowning in their conversation that they didn't even realize that the rope was on the floor.

the guy at the passenger seat wasn't holding anything but I can't be too sure, the other will have a hard time though if I end up killing the other.