Chapter 7 : Spain's Secret

[ There'll be grammatical errors and typos ]

[ Enjoy ~ ]

____________________

I was walking back to the dorm from shopping groceries, and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw something move

Curiosity got the best of me and I followed it.

As I got closer I hear whispering and mumbling behind the bushes on one of the area of the school where the huge brick wall that separates the male and female academy is.

I peek behind it and saw three girls in an Indian style of sitting.

They were wearing a blue colored uniform, same style as mine but blue.

They must be from the all girls school, this is my first time to see the female uniform.

"Hello" I greeted.

The three of them jumped and faced me with a surprised look.

"Hi" I smiled awkwardly.

"What are you doing? They'll see you! Did you follow us?!" The girl in the middle, shout-whisper at me.

Then, the girl on her right stop her, her eyes examine me from head to tow. "I think she's the female that attends here"

"A girl in an all boys school?" The girl in the middle asked.

Wait, I recognize her, she's that girl from the Spring party, the one that was calling china: Santorini.

And the girl on her right is: Amazon.

And the one on her left is: Sapporo.

"Yes that's me" I smiled.

The girl who looks timid, and the one on the left - Sapporo- leaned close to me "we saw you at the Spring party, you left with the other male students towards the male academy" she said in a low hush tone.

"Oh, I see that explains why"

"Anyways come here! Someone might see you and think it's suspicious" Santorini said and hurriedly gestures me to come in their hiding spot.

"Oh, right"

I step inside and crouched down. "By the way, why are you here?" I asked as politely as I could.

I didn't sound rude, was I?

"Well uhh hahah, it's embarrassing but I'm looking for someone" she said, slightly embarrassed.

"It's china isn't it?" I smiled.

"How did you know?"

"I just had a feeling, I guess" I said.

I can't possibly tell her that China ran away that night and hid.

"Oh I see, women instinct right? I like that" she grins.