chapter 4: Lord sesshomaru

A month has passed now and the male Adonis was still in a comatic sleep. Masaomi didn't know why he is still out,he'd figured that he would be out for a week but not for a whole month. He was concerned,he might as well think of him dead. He didn't think his situation was that critical,but maybe it had to do with something else,more mentally,yea maybe that's what's keeping him from opening his eyes.

" Do you think he could be dead" the ever non polite fuuto asked one of his siblings.

" No way! Look at him, he looked fine now,he almost has no scratches on him,almost as if he was never wounded in the first place" tsubaki said from where he sat on the opposite couch.

" Whatever, he needs to wake up bc he is taking up the space" fuuto replied snottily.

Louis snorted at his brothers words. Out of all his brothers, Louis is more closer to fuuto than any of his siblings. It's not that he doesn't find comfort in them,it's just he feels a lot like himself when his with fuuto.

He'd always been the odd one out,yes they treated him like a part of them but sometimes,he just can't help but to doubt it. After all, he isn't blood. Louis sighs and hope to God his conscious would shut up.

               •skips to night/morning•

Late at night, the asahina family household were settled into blissful sleep. Nothing was going on and nobody was up and about.

Comes morning and the house was once again bustling with padded feet's and noise of people showering and going about their days.

Yuusuke walked over to Ema's door and knocked. He wanted to ask her to if he they could walk together to school after breakfast. "Ema come on open the door. Breakfast is ready and I wanna ask you something" yuusuke mentally cheered at himself for not stuttering. Some of his brothers had a crush on ema,he doesn't know how serious but yuusuke knows or thought he still has feelings for ema.

Ema opened the door. She looked over at yuusuke before they both walked downstairs into the quiet chattering of their siblings.

"Thank you, ukyo" ema said after saying good morning to him.

(How he looked when he woke up without a short on tho,only underpants)

Masaomi walked downstairs slowly still not awake fully. He covered his mouth as he gave a cute yawn. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and leaned on it, feeling himself dozed off again. He sprung awake when he heard rustling coming from the living room. Rubbing his eyes, trying to stay awake, he walked to the door of the living room and looked inside only to get a shock of his life of what was in there.

Welp,sessy is coming aliveee..heh