Chapter 2: what is that?

Third person POV

"Aahhhhhhh!!!" The first thing Masaomi hears when he woke up bright early in the morning, groaning he took his pillow and bash it onto his ears trying his best to block out the noise. Sometimes he wonder why he didn't get his own apartment,but then he thought about how ukyo would be the only one looking after the chickens down the halls from his room. Muttering about how it's too early for that crap, he went into his bathroom to freshen up before exiting his domain and walking down to the kitchen. "Good morning I see the birds woke you up to" ukyo smirk at his older brother, "shut up, I swear one day I'm gonna buy some plugs just for these kinds of morning"Masa said. "Do you need any help with anything" he asked his brother who by the way is a lawyer and the butler of the house. He didn't know why ukyo prepares everything,one day his gonna have to let them do something because I can tell someday they will take advantage of how kind-hearted my brother is. I'm glad though because I like his cooking. "Food is ready heathens come down and eat!" Ukyo bellowed to them.

When everyone was done eating, they all dispersed to do whatever they needed to do before heading out into the backyard to chill, each brother filed out and some went to sit under the trees and some sat on the sofas out in from of the porch.

" I'm gonna go deep in the trees and look around!" Yelled wataru as he ran along the grassy area,hikaru,fuuto, Louis,Lori,and ema went to sit by the water fountain near where wataru disappeared so they can watch him.

Kaname looked around the scenery remembering how much fun they had when they were little. Everyone was happy but now he feels that their family is complete, nothing could possibly go wrong. Natsume saw the daze look on kaname's face so he thought he'd mess with him by throwing a branch at his head, laughing when it hit him square in the face,he ran to where his younger siblings were and tackled Azusa and tsubaki, effectively starting a wrestling fight,while the others looked on with happiness, occasionally laughing when the twins would retort back by ambushing him.

Deep in the trees where the unknown body lay, it was known that it in fact was a male by the way the body is shaped,and showing muscles meaning it's a male body. The body would twitch from here and there but not waking up. The body moved once again, trying it's best to flip onto it's back but it's body wouldn't obey,it felt like something invisible was holding it down.

Sesshomaru groaned from the pounding headache in his head,the feeling was like thousands of energy beam was blasted to his brain. He tried his best to look up but his body just wouldn't obey him,it was not listening to his command. He was confused and disoriented and he just wanted to get up so he can find a way back to his ward and slave.

After much much difficulty on his part, he managed to propelled his body up in a half way sitting position,he say the tree behind him,so he moved to lean on it. He looked around observing his surrounding,what he came up with his analysis was that the place he currently was looking at was much different then the forest he was in with Rin and jaken. 'W-what what happened' he thought back on his memory,to the once his remembered anyways,he remembered the storm whisking him away and then nothing,he remembers nothing after that,it was blank just blank dark.

He searched within himself to check how his body is doing,he can feel the ache his body is emitting and it is not good,his healing powers seem to be not working. Picking up his hand he lightly scrap it across his forehead only to wince and retract it due to the pain there. He noted that he has a gash on his forehead,two broken ribs as he can't breathe very well,his body is literally littered with blood,but why though,I don't remember getting into a fight. Wincing to shift into a better position,he tried calling out into the forest but came to the conclusion that his voice wasn't cooperating with him. Huffing to himself,he looked about trying to see if he can spot someone to help him,he strained his ear to listen when he heard from his superhuman hearing light footsteps across the grass forest. He made the mistake of getting up,he found that wasn't a good idea when lights exploded behind his eyelids,he groaned and slumped back down,now he can feel himself about to pass out again,so with everything in him,he yelled as much as his voice allows him to,and promptly passing out.

Wataru looked from here to there in awe of the forest,the lights where making the trees shine,it was so pretty,he thought. He was about to continue on his exploring when he heard rustling coming from his left. He turned that way and waited, everything was quiet now,just the lights streaming through the leafs,and branches,this time though he was sure that was a noise that belonged to a person. Heading that way he mused to himself thinking of the possibilities that the nosie could be from the animals running around,he suddenly perked up thinking it was a bunny or rabbit, "ooohh how I love it if it was a stray bunny or rabbit,I'm sure they wouldn't mind if it was" he went on and on about how cute the animal would be and how he'd take care of it, playing with it,blah blah blah. What caught and stopped his ranting upon his arrival at the clearing was the body slumped into the tree,it looked like it was burring itself into the tree,he ran over to it and stopped short,he just realized the body was covered in numerous of cuts,and it was covered in blood. He was startled from the scene that he didn't realized he had been screaming bloody murder the whole time, alerting his siblings who all came trampling through the forest and stopping short to observe the scene,some had look of shock on their face,and even some looked like they wanted to puke from the blood.

Masaomi's instinct as a doctor kicked in and he ran towards the body,as he was checking who, he now realize was a male couldn't help but marveled at how handsome the male was,he had the most dazzling skin even if it was currently covered in bruises and cuts,he had a cute strong nose,pouty full lips,arch perfectly eyebrows,and the most handsomest face he has ever seen,if he wasn't distracted by the situation, he would've sat there and oogled him a day. He saw a strange crescent moon on his forehead,he didn't know if it was birthmark or tattoo,but it made him look alluring and captivating.

Well they've met sesshy,want to know what they think of him? Slide over to the next chapter. Wow ok that sounded so lame XD anyways thx for reading