Prolong~

Comment any mistakes you see and again I apologise for my horrible grammar and writing.

Narrator POV
~ It was midnight in Japan and it was currently heavily raining with lightening and thunder. Outside an unknown huge mansion, specifically the backyard of that mansion among the green trim damp bushes was a silhouette of an unknown body sprawled out onto it's stomach effectively covering it's appearance,but upon close inspection of the body you can see scratch bloody marks lining the back of the uname person, it looked as if he or she took a tumbled down a mountain and got dragged into a mud puddle.~

Bright and shinning light shine upon the mansion lighting up the dark mansion effectively waking the people inside. The mansion belongs to non other than the Asahina Family. As usual the second oldest son of Miwa Asahina was up and about making breakfast for everyone and setting out the dishes and organizing the tables for his brothers and ema. The early morning for the brothers and ema consist of going about showering and making their beds before going down to eat breakfast. As the brothers and ema settled into their seats, they await their last born sibling to get down. Wataru the last and youngest siblings among the Asahina siblings came down the steps and took in the view, "where is my seat!" Cried the youngest sibling. Silence settled throughout the room at the cry, the siblings looked towards their baby brother and one look at his face had everyone broking out into laughter while others merely chuckled at how cute the their baby of the family looked. Ukyo the second oldest stood up and arrange a chair for the child "here you go wataru sorry about that, I was cleaning yesterday after dinner and I must've forgotten you're chair" said ukyo. Wataru pouted and make his way to his sit settling "thank you but I think you did that on purpose just for the fun of it" said wataru with a pout still planted firmly upon his little lips. The siblings chuckled in amusement and begin digging into their breakfast moaning and groaning about how great good of a cook ukyo was. Poor ukyo was flat out blushing at the overwhelming compliments he's receiving. "Can we go play out in the backyard...please please pleaseeee!" Cried wataru excitedly bouncing in his sit, hair flopping all over his face. "I think we have time since it's still early in the morning" said masaomi the first born son and oldest siblings. "Yay! I'm gonna go wash up and we can go!" Said wataru excitedly before running back up into his room. The other siblings helped ukyo clean the table and put everything away,now they are all waiting downstairs for Wateru to go and play with him.

How did I do? I can't say this was best but I wanted to introduce them ish before they meet Sesshōmaru. Btw when they or specifically the person who will find sesshy come upon his body, it will state that he was injured but they won't know what caused it. He will go into a short coma probably for a week or so,I dunno if that's a thing but yea! Anyways enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks you :)

- 539 word counts -