Sesshōmaru

Name: Sesshōmaru
Destruction of life

Age: longevity but appears to be physically around 19 years old despite being chronologically over 900 years old.

Appearance: Sesshōmaru appears as a handsome,tall and slender young man. He has fair skin with pointed ears, slanted golden eyes with slit pupils, and knee-length silver hair with short bangs. He has purple crescent moon on his forehead that could be seen beneath his bangs, two magenta stripes on each cheek, and a magenta stripes on each eyelid. When he transform his canines (fangs) usually make them known, his fingers are tipped with claws that can secrete a corrosive poison.

Likes: sword, fighting,food, animals, nature, meditating

Dislikes: disrespectful people, people, annoying things, mostly anything breathing except for the azahina family, ema is exception heh

Personality: Sesshōmaru, born of great demon bloodline, possessed the perfect power that many demons desired. Because of this, he was always composed and confident in his power, displaying a calm, calculating personality at almost all time. His calmness often kept his thoughts clear of emotional influence.

Powers: superhuman strength, superhuman durability, superhuman speed, accelerated healing, superhuman senses, transformation, flight, light whip, poisoned fangs, teleportation, master swordsman, experienced combatant,

Weakness: physical trauma, poison

I didn't wanna describe everything so just look at his picture above for reference to his looks, thanks ;)

~ 221 words count ~