Chapter 3: the stranger

Masaomi carried the unknown man with the help of subaru into the living room, and settled him down gently on the couch. He got up and went into the kitchen cabinet, digging through, pulling out his emergency kit. He went back into the living room to see his siblings and ema spreading throughout the living room, all looking at the stranger with different emotions.

Ukyo, hikaru, natsume, and azusa all had a curious look on their face while ema, wataru, subaru, tsubaki, fuuto, yuuseke, louis, and lori had wonderment and a little bit of awe at how beautiful the man was even when caked with blood and dirt. He shook his head a little bit and got to work. Going about to remove the mans clothes. The more he peal off the mans clothing, the more awe and intrance he was about his body.

Masaomi wasn't really a dirty minded person, but right now, he was trying his hardest not to think of many many ways he coud do to this delicious body. So Shocked by his thoughts, he looked around almost nervously fearing that somebody caught hin gawking. He admits though that the man was handsome but never in his life did he think he was gay. Was he? He cast that thought away in his brain far far into the depth of it.

He took out a cotten ball and wet it with alcohol and started dapping it to the wounds. He look up at the strangers everytime he applied it to see if he can get a reaction out of him. The only reaction and indigation of him still alive is when he would moan out in pain when the alchol came in contact with his open wounds.

Masaomi looked over at his siblings and asked one of them to bring a blanket. After he made sure he was comfortable, he went and sat at the opposite couch and looked him over, deeming him to be fine other than his bruises. "What do you guys suppose happened to him" he asked his siblings and his step sister. "I dont know but damn his hot and look at that face!" Kaname said, no latter than the words flied out of his mouth, a frying pan came down on his head hard making him cried out in pain. "Owwww, why did you do that!!" He cried out. Ukyo, the one who disciplined his siblings turned to him with a scowl upon his handsome face.

"Why do you always have to perve on everyone you come across" he told kaname. The rest of the siblings laughed at the scene. Most know kaname the monk and third brother is always making a pass at everyone, it happened when their step sis came to live with them.

Anyways, masaomi told everyone to go about their days and he'll inform them about the situation. Lori went back outside to tend to his flowers,ukyo went into the kitchen,louis went up into his room to take a nap,wataru bounced up into his room,fuuto with no difficulties backed up into his room too,yuuseke too went up into his room,while the rest stayed down stairs wanting to be there when the stranger wake up.

Back in the forest with Rin and jaken

"O-okay okay, we have to go find inyuasha and kakome to tell them what happened" Rin said to jaken,the slave who has been with Lord sessomaru since she came along. " what! That's outrageous!! we are not going to that half-breed!" Cried jaken in distaste. Jaken knows he should but he also know how much his lord dislike the half breed. He wouldn't go against his lords wishes,even if he was not here to scold him,or better yet,whack him on his head. He doesn't want to admit it out loud but he misses the lord,even tho he doesnt show that much affection towards him.

" and why not? They could help or better yet,help us understand what happened and where did that storm thingy take lord sesshomaru." Rin said to her companion, also known as her co-protector when sessomaru isn't there. So when dawn comes, they decided to travel to the human village where they could find the half breed and his companions.

Back to Japan-at the asahina household

It was now in the evening and ukyo decided to make dinner for everyone. As he begin assembling the foods,he thought of how he is basically the butler to his siblings. I mean yes, he does everything around the household like,cooking,
washing dishes,doing laundry,make sure everything is perfect/and right in sight for his siblings. He needs to tell them they have to start learning the things he do,because near the future,they have to be able to tend for themselves when he's not around anymore. They need to stop depending on him,but he'll safe that for later,for now,he'll simply do everything and bring up the subject when it's appropriate. With that thought in mind,he set out to put the food on the table in the dining hall. Just as he set down the last plate,his youngest brother came pounding down the stairs.

" ukyo, I'm hungryyy! Is the food done,I want to eat now!" Whined the little cutie.
Cutie shook his head at the spoiled but loved child. "Yes kiddo, the food is done. Why don't you go on and get everyone so we can eat" he informed the hyper child,who is now bouncing at the ball of his feets at the thought of eating. Ukyo chuckled at his cuteness and walked into the living room,taking a moment to stare at what was presented in front of his vision .

He had so many questions as to who and what the man was. For one,he has these weird fluffy ears,and second he has weird designs, sort of like tattoos on his face. I mean he had to admit,it looks far too good on him,but still,it was odd to know and see. No body he has ever come across had those on. He wondered if he was a bad person, from his bruises he doubt it,but anyone can feel the dark,intimidating aura that surrounded him.

He blinked In surprise and realized he'd been staring so intently at the stranger,that his siblings were giving him odd looks. Shrugging his shoulders as to say, can you blame me for staring at the beauty, and walked in,announcing that dinner is ready. Everyone bounded into the dining hall and exclaimed their delight at how it smelled delicious, and of course ema the ever polite person she is, thanked ukyo for the foods.