Chapter Thirty Nine

Person A: *Groans and flops onto the floor*
Person B: Uh...Person A: You're giving me feelings. AGAIN.Person B: I'm ... sorry?Person A: You should be.

Chapter Thirty Nine:

Hank was a happy man.

Raven and Erik finally came back, realizing that having a grudge against the humans and trying to start a war was pointless. He suspects that Charles was the main reason why Erik came back and Hank is sure Raven really missed home. Angel wasn't sure if she should stuck around, she felt horrible that she turned her back on them but they were quick to tell her that she is part of this family.

He finally finished rebuilding the new and improved Cerebro that is now more enhanced for Charles. He also decided to take a break from making the new serum that will make him back to normal again. Now both Erik and Charles had to go to court to finalize the mansion to become a school which left the original teens to have the place to themselves.

They each were doing there own thing. Both Angel and Sean were outside practicing their flying and probably racing each other. Angel wasn't even sure that her wings would be able to heal when Alex used his powers to protect Sean and burned her wings. Alex felt bad and apologized for what he did to her wings but she told him not to worry, he was protecting Sean and it was great that Alex was able to not hit anyone when he was using his plasma as hula hoop rings.

The blond still made sure to stay out of the way of her and give her space just to make sure she won't spit acid at him.

Hank is currently in the library, looking for a certain book to help with his research. Raven was also currently on the couch reading what looks to be a romance book, looking bored out of her mind. "Your spending the day off reading? I'm surprised." Hank comments, letting out a smile when Raven scoffs. "And you are spending your day off researching and working in the lab, not surprised there." She retorts and Hank shrugs. "I mean, Alex is probably out jogging seeing what time it is and then I can stop when he gets back."

"Right, sure." She mumbles, distracted from what she was currently reading.

He knows she doubts his words. Believes that he just lied to her but he finds he didn't care because in his mind, he is telling the truth. She wasn't too thrilled when she learned of his and Alex's relationship. He finds he doesn't care about her reaction, Hank is happy with him.

She finally sighs as she let the book drop to her chest. "Do you think we all get our happy ending?" She asks. "I like to think so, love is an emotion that can be very manipulative but it can also feel like the best feeling in the whole world." He says and she giggles. "When did you become a love expert?" She asks and he shrugs. "I'm not sure." He replies honestly. He wasn't sure where that came from.

"What changed?" She asks. Hank turns to give her a confused expression as he takes a book off the shelf. "What do you mean?" He asks, seeking for clarification. "What changed? I mean you two absolutely hated each other and then suddenly you two love each other?" She says making it sound more like a question than an actual answer. "Cuba happened. After the missile crisis happened, it was just us four and Charles refused to come out of his room. I have no idea what Sean was up to and suddenly Alex and I was hanging out in the lab talking everyday." Hank says and she nods.

"Do you think I have the change to find someone?" She asks and he smiles softly. "Yeah, someday someone out there will recognize how special you are."

Raven smiles as she sits up. "Thanks Hank." She whispers and he gives her a nod. He goes to pull the book he was looking for off the shelf when he hears the library door open. "Oh hey Alex, we were just talking about you." Raven says with a smug smile and the blond stops and glances between them. "Should I be worried or what?" He asks and Hank rolls his eyes and aims a glare at her. "Just good things sweetheart." He says and Alex slowly nods, eyes narrowing at him in suspicion.

"Okay. Anyway, are you ready to go?" He asks and Hank nods. "Of course, just let me get my books to my lab and quickly change and we can go on our way." He says and the blond nods. "Great, I'll be downstairs waiting." Alex says, pressing a kiss on his cheek before leaving the room.

"Where are you two going?" She asks curiously, noticing the nice outfit on Alex and the conversation that she just sat in on listening since Hank completely forgot about her in the room when Alex came in. "Hmm? Oh, I'm taking Alex to Broadway. I got tickets to a play going on. Alex never been to one and I wanted to show him his first experience." He says.

Raven stares speechless for a few seconds before she groans loudly. Startled he fumbles with his books and somehow got a tight grip back onto them without dropping one onto the floor. "Uh..." He somehow says with confusion and she groans again. "You're giving me feelings, again." She whines and he blinks before reaching up and adjusting his glasses. "I'm sorry?" He apologized, making it sound more like a question than an actual apology. She grunts before turning to glare at him. "You should be."

"Uh anyway, I gotta get going. Sorry." He says before heading to the door. "Have fun! And Hank?" She says, causing the brunet to turn around. "Yeah?" He prompts, letting her know he was listening. "You're a great boyfriend." She compliments that causes him to smile before leaving the room.

He likes to think he is. 

A/N- Requests are open :) Just letting everyone know.