Chapter Seventeen

Person A: I hate it when people ask me if I'm still gay or not.

Person A: Like, what do they expect me to say?

Person A: "No not anymore, my gay card expired last week, and I forgot to replace it?"

Person B: Honey, I love you, but it's 3am.

A/N- Person A is Alex and Person B is Hank. 

- Also, why does there have to be so much snow in Canada??? Like ugh, anyway enjoy! 

Chapter Seventeen: 

It was late. Very late but none of the people who were staying in the mansion could sleep. So instead of sleeping, they were are lounging around and talking to each other. Both Alex and Hank were cuddling on the love couch, Raven was in the chair by the fire, Darwin and Angel were sitting on the rug in front of the fire and both Charles and Erik were sitting at the table, playing chess as usual.

And Sean... he was just standing in the middle of the room. "Guys I have a question. What bugs you the most?" He asks and everyone answers. They have learned not to question Sean, he was unique in his own special way.

"You know what? People chewing with their mouths open, back at the club it was disgusting. Especially when they laugh and you just see all the chewed up food that they haven't even bothered to swallow." Angel says and shudders. "I agree with you." Raven says. "People who act immature. They just say the stupidest things in the most serious moments." Darwin says with a shrug and Sean starts to pout. "Not you Sean." He says and smiles fondly when Sean beams.

"I hate people who repeat themselves repeatedly." Erik says and moves his rook. "Check." He says with a grin and Charles frowns, moving his king to the side. "People who are full of themselves, just so arrogant and think they are always better then everyone else." He says and grins. "Checkmate." He says and Erik blinks in surprise. "Very well done. Rematch?" He asks and the other man nods and starts to set up a new game.

Hank hums as he starts to think of a reason while Alex sighs. "You know what I hate?" He asks and everyone looks at him. "I hate it when people ask me if I'm still gay or not. Like, what do they expect me to say?" He says and they just stare. "No, not anymore, my gay card expired last week and I forgot to replace it?"

It was such a serious thing to say in the middle of the night that no one knows how to react. Not to mention Alex usually doesn't say much about serious things but man, it must really bug him for that. Hank sighs and tightens his hold on his boyfriend. "Honey, I love you, but it's three in the morning." He says and the blond only shrugs. "Just saying the truth." He mumbles, starting to doze off.

"Well, we will talk more about it in the morning. I believe we should all go to bed and get some sleep." Charles says disappointed that Erik won the game this time. "Clearly we are all tired." Erik says with a smirk.