Chapter Thirty

Person A hasn't come out to their parents yet and is dating Person B in secret. One night, Person B sneaks into Person A's room to spend time with them. Bonus if Person's A parent(s) walks in unexpectedly.
Modern AU!

Chapter Thirty:

Hank always meant to come out to his parent's. He just never has the right time to tell them. He really didn't worry about it when he wasn't dating but now that he was with Alex, he needs to tell them. Alex knows of course he does, Hank nearly tells him everything and the blond never got angry, instead he was super supportive even though Hank never expected that since they hated each other at first.

Alex's parent's already knows that he was gay and Alex's parents were awesome. They were so supportive and they didn't care if Alex was dating another boy just as long they practice safe sex and not under their roof. They weren't even at that stage yet, they both wanted to take it slow. Hank has a feeling that his mom suspects that he was gay but he really wasn't sure. There was some moments that was perfect to tell them but he always back out and talked himself out of it.

Secretly he was afraid. He was scared that he was going to destroy his whole family's happiness. What if they don't accept him? What if they lie that they support him but really hate him? He always whispered his fears to Alex when he stayed over for the night. Where they would be in each other arms, not being able to fall asleep. He would whisper them out loud and the other boy would simply press a kiss to his temple while running his hands through his brown hair.

Everyday he would expect his boyfriend to lose patience with him. That he would insist to hurry up and tell them already, but Alex never did. Instead he told him when he spent so long afraid to tell his own family because he had the same fears Hank did before telling them. Alex told him that he will never truly know what will happen until he tells them. "If they don't accept you, you can stay with me. My parent's already love you." Alex had said one night in encouragement and Hank was glad to know that at least he had a safe place to stay if he was kicked out of his own home.

Hank jumps when he hears a knock on the window and was surprised when he saw Alex waving at him. "Alex, what are you doing here?" He asks quietly after he opened the window and Alex climbed through. "I know, I just needed somewhere to go for a little while." He says and Hank frowns when he hears that something was off in Alex's voice. "Is everything alright?" He asks concerned and the blond simply shook his head and hugged him. "Okay, okay." He whispered and they ended up lying in bed, with Alex clinging onto him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks and nods when Alex just shakes his head again. "I love you." Alex whispers and the brunet blinked in surprised. The teen had a hard time talking about his feelings and he knew it. Alex made sure to tell him that he was bad at talking about his feelings at the start of their relationship. Neither of them understood why but they worked there way around it and Hank knew that the things Alex does for him is his way of showing that he loves him.

So what happened to make him like this?

"I love you too sweetheart." He whispers. Hank learned at the start that Alex loved pet names. He hated being called them in public but loved being called pet names in private, it was complicated but Hank loved him. Alex hummed in approval, head tilting up for a kiss.

Of course that was when his mom, who really doesn't know how to knock, comes into his room. "Hank can- What the hell is going on here?" Edna exclaims and the two boys jumped far apart, making sure they were on the other side of the room. "Uh mom! Look, I can explain." He says desperately as his mother only looks between the two boys, eyeing each one. "Yes, you have lots of explaining to do." She says and the brunet forces himself not to cry.

"Look, I was trying to say this secret for months now but I was always too scared and I really didn't want you to find out this way but you have and now I was no choice but to tell you. I'm gay and I have been for awhile, and you know that I have been friends with Alex for awhile but now he is my, uh, boyfriend." He says trailing off in the end. He could only stare at the ground and jumps when he feels someone grab his hand. He looks up quickly to see that it was Alex, offering his comfort and his support. Hank squeezes his hand in a silent grateful thank you.

"Okay, but next time you want your boyfriend over, tell me and don't make him come through the window. That's rude." She scolds gently and Hank blinks. Wait, she was scolding him for having Alex come in through the window? "Your not mad?" He asks and she smiles. "No baby, you're my son and I love you. Even of you prefer boys over girls, I will always love you." She says with a smile and makes a noise when Hank was suddenly hugging her.

The brunet wasn't ashamed to admit that he let a few tears escape when he felt his mother wrap her arms around him in a loving hug. His mom always gave the best hugs. "Thank you." He whispered before pulling back. "Now Alex, no more sneaking into this house. I'm proud of both of you." She says and Alex gives her a smile. "Won't be a problem Mrs. McCoy." He says and she scoffs. "Call me Edna, after all you are part of the family now." She says pleased. "Are you staying for dinner?" She asks and Alex nods. "If you wouldn't mind." He says quietly and she nods. "Great, I'll go ahead and inform my husband." She says and Hank looks nervous as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Well, that didn't go so bad." Alex teases lightly and Hank smiles at him. "I didn't want her to find out this way, but yeah, you were right." He says and Alex gasps. "Wait, what was the last part again? I don't think I heard that right." He says and Hank groans shoving the teen to the side, making the blond giggle. "Okay, I'll stop." He says and the brunet only pulls him into a kiss.

"Thank you." Hank whispers.

"Anything for you love." Was all Alex replied with.