Ritsu stayed silent.

Y/n: "yare yare daze. *sigh* three...two...one..."

Ritsu: "WHAAAAAAAATT!?!?!?"

Y/n: "...and boom goes the dynamite."

I turned my phone off just to annoy her and walked over to the living room where Saber was eating some sandwiches.

Y/n: "yo, Saber. How ya settling in?"

Saber: "I am well. I'd like to know something though."

Y/n: "what's up?"

Saber: "what are we having for dinner?"

Y/n: "hmm, if I remember right, it's mine and Soma's turn to cook tonight. Eh, we'll make stuff up as we go along."

Saber: "okay. Inform me if you require any assistance."

Y/n: "will do."

She nodded then walked upstairs. I headed into the kitchen to hang out with Soma and to start dinner.

Timeskip.

My current situation could be described with only two words. Tiddies Everywhere.

I was lying in bed and sleeping next to me were: Rias, Sona, Alice, Asia, Koneko, Kuroka, Xenovia and, surprisingly, Irina.

I gently lifted myself up and got out of bed before heading to the shower. Today Karma and I were going back to E-class.

And we had invited Korosensei.

As I got into the shower, I heard someone coming in behind me so I turned and saw that it was a very sleepy Ryuko that had gotten in with me.

I was pretty much used to the sight of naked women at this point, so it didn't really bother me much.

Y/n: "morning, Ryuko."

She slowly lifted her head whilst rubbing her eyes and when she saw me, she turned bright red.

Ryuko: "Y-Y-Y/n! Umm, hey! Hi, what're you...doing here?"

Y/n: "I was taking a shower. You?"

Ryuko: "I-I was...umm."

Y/n: "if you want to stay then it's fine. I'm not gonna look."

Ryuko was blushing up a storm but decided to stay. After a fifteen minute shower, we both got out feeling refreshed.

I went to my room and put on some casual clothes before everyone else gathered in the main lobby. Only a few members of my peerage were going, Ingrid had some business to attend to. Meliodas owned a bar so he had to tend to that. Momozono Momo couldn't come for obvious reasons. Really the only ones coming were Ingvild, Ryuko, Saber, Syria and Mio.

Y/n: "alright, Just a few things before we head out. First of all, we're not devils.
that should be obvious, but someone might slip up. Second, these are my friends and Okajima's a perv so Koneko, beat the crap out of him at your leisure. also Akeno, try not to flirt with me too much or if you do, tone it back a bit."

Everyone nodded, then we headed out. We all decided to walk because that's how I always got to school and back when I attended Kunugigaoka. After about half an hour, we finally arrived at the main campus.

One of the security guards saw us and came over.

Guard: "s'cuse me, sir. You can't be here this place is for students and staff only."

Y/n: "what about the parents?"

Guard: "yeah, them too."

Y/n: "*sigh* I'm one of the former students from this school. Class 3-E. Y/n Hyoudou."