Chapter 28: Confession

Start from the beginning

"Are you really going to let him go?" A voice suddenly let out that made you stopped crying.

"I can't do anything to stop him from leaving. We could never be together. He hates us." You exclaimed.

"If you really love that man, don't give up. Don't let him leave you. Follow him even if you think there's no hope. If he really loves you, he'll ignore everything and try to understand that you're not on King Nandra's side. He is also your enemy."

"Dad..." your voice weakened.

"Run Y/N, run after him. It's okay to be selfish, for love. Although things didn't turn out the way I wish, I ran away from the world. I ran away from all the rules that said your mother and I couldn't be together. Even after your mother left me so that I could live as I should, I didn't. I followed her. I didn't let her leave. I ran after her. I ran after the love of my life so that I could be with her. I didn't let no rules break us apart. I never regretted running away with her from my own brother. All I regretted is that I couldn't protect her." He stopped as he then look at you.

"Y/N...if you love him, go after him. You don't have to care about anything else. Just go."

You then gave him a tight hug.
"Thank you." You smiled.

|
|

"Jungkook!" You shouted as you looked around for him in the secret garden.

He was not in his room or anywhere else inside the castle. You checked the secret garden and he wasn't there either. You then decided to walk towards the temple of history where all your curiosity started, where everything began.

"Hmm... what's this?"

You then walked towards a huge rock that has letters on it.

"Wall of History?" You read the title.

You then decided to read everything. Your eyes immediately widened as you saw your name there.

"Wait a minute, this wall automatically writes by itself."

Chills ran through your body as you saw what you just said immediately appeared on the wall.

"Y/N then found out that the wall automatically keeps records of what happened in the kingdom." You read out aloud.

You felt weird reading what you were doing so you skipped several paragraphs upward.

You then read; "Y/N was cured from the Bist but all her memories during when she was poisoned with it was erased—"

And then it hits...

Your breathing started becoming unstable as a thought clicked in your head. You seemed scared and afraid.

You just realized that this could possibly happen to Jungkook as well if he got cured from the Bist. There's a possibility that Jungkook might not remember his memories....of you. Your hands started shaking but you decided to calm yourself down.