~40~

Everyone was having fun. Well not everyone cause Jimin didn't. Having fun is like not caring about Jin is dying, its just make Jimin getting even more guilty. "Hey Jimin, you're not having fun do you." Namjoon asked. "How can you possibly know? I am having fun." Jimin said. "Its written all over your face dumbass. So how can I possibly not notice. Maybe for the two shithead Jungkook and Taehyung." Jimin sigh in defeat. Namjoon is too good.

"You know..it just didn't feel right. Like we are having fun while Jin is literally dying..it feels wrong Namjoon." Namjoon nod his head but also disagree. "You know Jimin..before we left the house Jin talk to me about how he hope that all of us are having fun cause he didn't want to die with sadness plastered on our face. So I hope you understand and please..do this for Jin?" Namjoon said. Jimin just feel his heart shattered but if this is what Jin wanted than he will do it. For him.

On the other side, Jin who are having fun with the others at all the places they had went to, suddenly feel weak and tired on their way to the next destination. He just really feel like wanted to sleep and ended up sleeping. "Hey guys we arrived!" Yoongi shouted. Everyone was walking out from the van while Jin is still inside. "Hey Jinnie baby wake up." Yoongi softly and gently waking up his precious boyfriend. "Uhm..y-yoongi, sorry I fell asleep.." Jin said smiling.

Yoongi can see that Jin is sweating, his lips are dry, his eyes are swollen, his skin is pale. "Y-yeah It's okay baby you need some rest anyway." Yoongi try his best not to cry. Jin slowly stand up and hold on to Yoongi. Yoongi could feel how weak and light Jin's body is. "Jinnie..you look beautiful." Yoongi said as they walk down the beach. "I know Yoongichi." Jin giggled. "You..I love you." Yoongi said again. "I love you too Yoongiah." Jin once again giggled. "Yoongi why are you like this, you are making me even more sad you know??" Jin smile at him. "Why would you be sad?" Yoongi said as he help Jin sit on the sand. "You know cause I might not...hear that again..tomorrow." Thats it. That is when Yoongi break down and hug Jin. "Stupid! Don't say that! You will still hear these tomorrow!" Yoongi cry out loud.

"Shh Yoongi! They will hear you! Ok ok I'm sorry Yoongichi..but it's the truth I can't be here forever Yoongi. As much as I wanted to spent my time with you I just can't. Now stop crying and spent this moment with me okay?" Jin said smiling as he gently wipe the tears off Yoongi's face and kiss his lips. "HEY YOONGI LETS PLAY CATCH!" Jungkook shout. "NO!" Yoongi shout back. Jin laugh. "Geez they are so-" Yoongi was taken aback when Jungkook throw a coconut on his head. "OUCH HEY YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU ?! COME HERE YOU STUPUD KID!" Yoongi stand up and chase Jungkook. Eventually they end up playing except for Jin who only watch them. "They look so happy. So happy.." Jin thought. Jin was actually enduring the pain.

"Hey it's late lets watch the sunset with Jin." Jimin said. "Yeah we should." They all run to Jin and hug him. "Heyyy Jinnie" Jimin said as he kiss his cheeks. "Hey hey, don't do that infront of me." Yoongi said as he push Jimin away. Namjoon and Hoseok sit behind them while Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sit infront of them. So Yoongi and Jin between them. "Y-yoongi?" Jin said as he searching for Yoongi's hand to hold. Yoongi take both of Jin's hand and hold it tight. Surprisingly Jin also hold tight on both of Yoongi's hand. "Yoongi..I'm happy." Jin said quietly. "Jinnie..I'm glad you are happy." Yoongi kiss his forehead. Jin just rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Hoseok already cry silently on Namjoon's chest. "Jinnie..thanks for being strong for me..for us. I really love you baby. I love you so much. So...so.." Yoongi already crying. His chest hurt so much. It's hurt so badly.

Jimin has his head low with tears dripping down his cheeks. Taehyung just watch the sun set with a teary eyes. Jungkook just keep biting his lips from sobing and crying. "So..will you marry me?" Yoongi said as he take out something from his pocket and show it to Jin. Jin chuckled and slowly tears fall down his both cheeks. "you..don't..know h-how much..I-i waited f-for you to...say that..yoon-yoongi ah.." Jin said. Yoongi hold his tears and slowly put on the ring and pull Jin into a tight hug. "Y-yoongi?" "Y-yes baby?" Yoongi said. "I'm happy that my name is Min seokjin..a-and I love you." Jin cough. "Y-yeah..me too i love you too Jinnie.." Yoongi sob. He's crying mess.

"A-and thank you..guys. Thanks..for ma-making me feel ...special. I love you all.." Jin said the sun is almost set. "Of course Jin hyung we also love you and we always will." Namjoon said. Hoseok and Namjoon hug Jin from behind while the three maknae turn around and hug him also. "It feels so nice." Jin said. When the sun set Yoongi pull Jin into a long kiss. Yoongi pull back and watch Jin with happy face. "bye Min Yoongi."

And thats it.

His final breath.

His final day.

His final kiss.

And his final goodbye.

Only god know how much the boys are crying their eyes out.

How much they are hurting inside.

Only god know.

--------------------------
Hi guys its me , i'm back after a long time. So to make things clear this is not the end of the story, I'm so sorry for those who are still reading my story..sorry the content is getting worst. Im really sorry. So I hope you guys remember which i doubt that. So again Im really sorry. 😢💖 ps. I don't know why but I cry on my own story.

-M♡