~38~

nobody pov

"jinnie..are you awake?" yoongi ask as he snuggle through the doors. "yes yoongichi, why are you standing behind that door..i feel so lonely." jin said pouting his lips. He was left alone for four days. Everything is prepare though. "aww is my baby sad..im sorry Jinnie, are you perhaps feeling well now?" yoongi once again ask. "yeap, i am perfectly fine Yoongichi.." jin giggle. yoongi heart melt when he heard him laugh. oh how he will never heard him giggle like that again after..he's no longer here. Yoongi try to push away the thought and start helping Jin getting up from bed. "where are the others?" Jin ask. "they are doing stupid things." Yoongi blunty said. "yoongi that is not nice." Jin pout. "ok fine you'll know when you are out from this room baby." Yoongi flash a big smile.

"ah wait Yoongi..before we left this room..thanks for doing all of this..for me. Sometimes I can feel like I am ready to go since you all are happy now. Looking at all of you laughing and all is all I want. I-" Jin was cut off when Yoongi touch his cheeks gently. "save that for later baby..right now is our moment..please don't ruin it by saying you are ready to leave us all..please not yet baby." He said as he peck Jin's lips. With misty-eyed Jin chuckle nd nod his head, pulling Yoongi into a warm hug.

"So ready to go out Jinnie?" Yoongi said kissing Jin's neck sending shiver through Jin's body . "Yoongi-ah~ stop it." Jin giggle. "Ok ok " Yoongi let go of Jin and told him to take a shower . "What should I wear Yoongi??" Jin ask before he take a shower. "Well everything is pretty on you." Jin blush and stick his tounge out. "Thanks." Jin said and close the door.

Yoongi want to give him a big smooch so bad. "YOONGI!!" He sigh when Hoseok scream his name. He go outside and see Hoseok hugging Namjoon head, while Namjoon is struggling to breath. "Hoseok what are you doing ?! You're going to kill Namjoon." Yoongi said panic. "I SAW SOMETHING BLINDING LOOK!" Hoseok point to the object behind Yoongi.

Yoongi look behind him and see a lace panties with price tag on it. Yoongi eyes widen and start to panic. "Who the fuck.." Yoongi then call all the maknae line, and all of them groan cause Yoongi disturb their beauty sleep. "Who in the hell one of you BOUGHT this panti- th-this stuff?!" Surprisingly three of them raise their hands. "What." Yoongi ask. "We bought it for Jinnie..Maybe he's using one now cause there're-" Jungkook count the panties with pointing out his fingers. "3 of them. You are so bad in math." Jimin said while facepalming himself.

"Yeah I give it to him one last night. He promise me to wear it cause he appreciate our hardworking on picking stuff for him." Taehyung said smiling innocently. Innocent indeed. "WHY YOU-" Yoongi almost beat the shit out of them when Jin stop them. "Yoongi.." Everyone jaws drop when they see Jin. Jin is wearing a white big blouse and they can see the peach panties. "J-jinnie where's your pants?" Yoongi run to him and hid his boyfriend expose leg. "I'm about to ask you Yoongi.." Jin said. "It's inside my bag. Go check it." Yoongi said. Jin smile and give Yoongi a quick peck and run to his room.

Yoongi turn around and see all of them have a nose bleed. "Go wash your nose uglies." Yoongi spat. "Yeah like you." Hoseok spat back. Yoongi touch his nose and look at his fingers. Blood.

"Fuck he's sexy."

Hey my beautiful lovely bitches. It's been a long time since I update this story. Hope you still remember the story. My day is gettin bad lately smh. T^T

But its ok , your positive comment make my day completely feel good. Thank you wink wonk ;)