~14~

Guys, i'm warning you this chapter was a little bit sad. And i'm sorry if I did a lot of mistakes.
------------------------------------

Nobody pov

Jin smile all the way home. Before that he went to this market just to buy his mother an apple. "Mom will love this." Jin said as he pick the most reddish apple. On his way home he really can't wait to tell about Yoongi to his mom.

"Mom!! I'm home!" Jin called for his mom. He smile as soon as he saw his beautiful mom, hugging her. "Mom I bought you an apple your fav." Jin giggled. His mom only stay silent. "Mom?" What happen next broke Jin heart. Lets just say he was already dead the moment his mom said this words. "Who are you dear?"
Jin was speechless. The apple he was holdin was now everywhere on the floor. He never thought this thing would come back. Not now. "Mom , no not again." Jin shake his mom shoulder. But his mom took out a photo from her pocket. "Uhm do you know him? I'm looking for my son. He should be back right now." It was a photo of Jin, but when he was just a little cute boy. "M-mom this is me your son. Y-your little precious son." Jin hugged his mom once again.

He couldn't help it, tears started to fall. And he end up crying too much. "What do you mean you're my son? And why are you crying dear? Do you lost your mom too? It's ok now don't cry I can be your mom until you fi-" His mom got surprised when Jin screamed. "NO! You're my mom! I don't have another mom. I only have ONE! And thats you. My only beautiful and pretty mom that took a good care of me since I was born. My only mom who listened to all of my worst problem and nightmare and always be there to solved it. To solve every single one of it. And thats you! Your my mom that would be there for me hugging me when there were storm at night. You're the one who would kiss me goodbye before I go to school, sing me a goodnight song before I sleep. You're my one and only mom.." Jin shouted every single of his words, til the last words he fell on his knees. "You're the one who would said 'I love you' everyday.." Jin closed his eyes. He cried and sobbing at the same times.

"Jinnie.." His mom called. Jin was surprised at how calm his mom called his name, he looked up and saw his mom gave him a soft smile and also crying. "Please forgive me for forgettin my only son. I'm sorry Jinnie.." His mom also fell on her knees and pulled Jin into a tight hug. "Mom! Please don't forget me! I'm sorry if I ever made a mistakes that broke your heart..just please don't forget me!" Jin hug his mother, as if he didn't want to let go cause if he did his mom might left him. "Jinnie please don't cry , i'm sorry for being a bad mom who forget his own son. I really love you Jinnie." They both cried. Cause they only have each other.

Later that night Jin knocked on his mom door. "Come in." His mom smile, when Jin open the door. "Mom can I sleep with you tonight?.." Jin said hugging his pilow. "Of course you can." His mom said as she pat the empty side beside her. Jin ran to his mom and jump on the bed hugging his mom. "You're still cute my Jinnie. Still cute like when you're just still a kid. Aigoo." His mom giggled. "Pft i'm always cute mom." Jin said. "Jinnie still remember when you're a kid i'm the one who always hug you like you did right now? And now you're the one who hug me. My Jinnie is all big now." His mom said fixing his son hair. "Of course I remember you're all I have back then."

They both stay silent for a while. "Jinnie tomorrow send me to the hospital, so that they can take care of me. Let me just stay there. I don't want to burden my son and ruin his future." Jin was angry when his mom said those. "Mom don't said that. I wouldn't do that. I can take care of you better than them." Jin pouted his lips. "Jinnie I might forget you tomorrow also. And tomorrow and forever." His mom said with watery eyes. "Stop it mom I ca-"

His mom shush him. "Promise me?" Jin wanted to cry cause he didn't want to. "Mom please don-" His mom then hold his face. "Jinnie promise mommy?" His mom gave him a weak smile. Jin cried and only nodded his head. "Thanks Jinnie, come here let me hug you." Jin snuggle his head on his mom's neck. Sobbing cause he can't imagined life without his mom. But little did Jin know while he was taking a shower while ago his mom called Jimin. She secretly take his phone number and called him. She told Jimin to take care of Jin and if Jin can live with them. Jimin said yes and cried too cause he also imagined a life without a mom. Jimin also promise he will do everything that will make Jin happy. Jin's mom thanks Jimin and his family cause they agreed to accept Jin. Back to Jin and his mom. They both took one last picture before tomorrow. And fall asleep in each other arms.

"I love you mom."

"I love you too my son."

-----------------------

Any question bout his mom?