~26~

Nobody pov

Today Yoongi and Jin decided to find Yoongi's long lost brother after school. Yoongi already told Jin to wait for him after school. Usual place. The gate.

"Jinnie you always hangout with Yoongi. I'm bored. You don't love me anymore don't you." Jimin cross his arm. "Jiminiee~ I love you, It is a important business. I'll hangout with you after everything is done." Jin hold his hand. Showing his adorable face. Jimin 'almost' kiss those lips. But he still need to stay sad. "And what is this important business about?" Jimin ask again. "Well we're searching for Yoongi's lil brother. He's still alive Jimin. He is out there living." Jin said happily. "H-he has a lil brother..how come we don't know bout it." Jimin ask. Slightly feel bad for Yoongi. "He didn't want to tell you guys bout it. It's painful for him. So he keep it as a secret." Jimin only nodded his head.

"I feel bad for him. Anyway lets hurry back home." Jimin grab Jin's hand. But Jin stop him. "Jiminie, Yoongi told me to wait for him. We decided to look for him today. Just go without me ok?" Jin said. "You sure? I can wait with you. I don't want something bad happen to you.." Jimin whisper. "Ok Jiminie." Jin said. Jimin look up and smile.

They wait for Yoongi. Yoongi almost done with his lesson. "Hey Jinnie can I go to the toilet?" Jimin ask. "Yeah of course." Jin giggle. Jimin run to the toilet. Jin was alone. After a long wait. Someone touch his shoulder. "Jimin you're ba-" Jin got punch in the face. And everything went black. But not too long after he passed out. Water splash on his face. "Wake up asshole."

Jin slowly open his eyes. He look around. He still in the school. He was in the empty hallway of the school. Jin look up and met with the girl he hate the most. Irene. "W-what are you doing?!" Jin scream. He stand on his feet and try to push her and walk away. "Where do you think you're going?" Irene smirk. "Away from you bitch." Jin spat. "Right. Daniel stop him." Daniel show up infront of him and punch his face a couple time. Until his back hit the locker. Irene only watch it. "Stop." She said. Jin face was now full of bruise. Full of blood. "Now listen that what you get for stealing my Jimin away. You hear me fucker?" Irene hold his chin harshly making Jin gasp. Jin was now sobbing. "You are pathetic." Irene raise her hand almost slapping Jin on his face until someone stop her.

"What let me go!" Irene shout. It was Jimin. That moment his face got no reaction. His eyes was darker. That moment he can kill anyone. "J-jimin." Irene choke. "You better run before I stab your neck with a ruler." Jimin said. Irene try to run away but Jimin still hold her. "Not you. Him." After hearing those words. Daniel quickly run away. Jimin look at Jin. His beautiful face is now full of bruises. Jimin hands slowly let go of Irene. But fast enough to choke Irene. "J-ji-jimin I-i ca-can't..s-stop." Irene is out of breath. "I told you to stay away didn't I. If you think I still want to be with you after all what you did. Think about your life. Cause you don't want to die in my hand. And you dare touch my Jin." Jimin choke her even more. Her neck almost break. "Jiminie..stop.." Jimin look at Jin. He let go of Irene and give her a warning. "Listen cunt you better don't show up again. Or else." Irene cough. She just run away.

"Jinnie!" That is when Yoongi came. He run as fast as he can. He know bout this when he heard Daniel curse in the toilet.

"Damn that asshole was scary. I hope Irene was ok If that boy is dead."

Yoongi know it was Jin.

When he reach Jin he kneel down and touch his baby. He hug him so tight. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you to wait for me." Yoongi was crying. Jimin was still mad. He grab Yoongi's collar. "This is your fault!" Jimin punch him till his body hit the floor. "Jimin n-no please." Jin pleaded. Yoongi wipe away the blood that form on his lips. "If you are my brother, I already ashame of myself because of having a brother like you." Jimin spat. He didn't mean it. It was the anger. "J-jimin!" Jin try his best. Yoongi is mad also because Jimin talk about this brother topic. "Don't you dare!" Yoongi punch his face also. Jimin punch him again. "guys please stop.." Jin can't take it.

Yoongi fall when Jimin throw another punch. Jimin almost punch him again but he saw a picture peeking out from Yoongi's pocket. He quickly grab the picture. Yoongi eyes widen. "What are you doing?!" Yoongi try to snatch it from him. But Jimin back away.

"Yoongi why did you have my picture?"