~16~

Yoongi pov

Today was really fun, our hands always hold each other till the end. No one disturbing us is just so blessing. "Jinnie, do you want to see the sunset together?" I ask. "Of course Yoongi~ but I have to tell Jimin that I'm late today." Jin said. I was shock tho. Is Jin stayin with Jimin? "Jinnie are you-" But I don't  want to ruin our date by asking that stupid question. "Ah never mind we better hurry or we'll miss the sunset." I said in joy as I pull Jin with me. We both sit on the grass with Jin head on my shoulder. "I wish..we could stay longer like this yoongi-ah.." Jin close his eyes. "I wish too Jinnie.." I rest my head on him.

"Yoongi?" Jin said. "Hmm?" I look at him. "I'm sorry..that I left you back then when we were kids..It was father fault. He shouldn't brought us with him just for him to left us at the end.." Jin said with a sad tone. "Jinnie it's ok I forgive you..forget your dad. At least your mo-" Jin cut me off. "Mom..she's sick..she can left me anytime now. Thats why I live with Jimin cause my mom didn't want to burden me..but..she's wrong, she never will be a burden to me Yoongi..she's my mom after all..and I really miss her.." Jin is crying now. Pain suddenly stab me. It's hurt seeing Jin like this. "Jin, maybe your mom did this for your own good. You can still visit her right? How bout we visit her right now shall we?" I wipe away the tears on his face. "Really? Thank you Yoongi." Jin hug me with a big smile on his face.

----Hospital----

"Mom!" Jin burst into his mom's ward. "Jinnie! What are you doing here?" His mom smile. I never been love by my parents. I even forgot how it really feels. "What else? Of course visiting my queen! And I bring Yoongi with me also." Jin said. I was nervous to see his mom. "Ah really? Where he is?" His mom ask. "Yoongi come here, mom wanted to see you." Jin call me. I walk to them slowly with head down. "He-hello auntie it's nice to meet you!" I bow nervously. "Aish Yoongi, no need to be nervous I know you since you were kid." Jin's mom then give me a warm smile, making me smile back.

After a lot of conversation. Jin's mom tell Jin to wait outside. Jin just nodded his head and put his thumb up to me. "So Yoongi..did you love my son?" She smile at me. "Yes! I mean yes I really am.." Ok this is emberassing. "Yoongi ah come closer.." she said. I move closer like she told me so. Then hold my hands. "Please..please take care of my son Yoongi..you don't know how much he really loves you. Everyday when he came back from school he always told me about you Yoongi. I know your parents are problematic but that didn't made you to become one. I trusted you dear. I put all my trust on you to take care of him. You're like my son Yoongi, you used to call me your mom back then. I love taking care both of you when you were kids. Yoongi if you think you don't have a family you're wrong you have us, you have your friends. They are your family. You can consider me as you mom." I suddenly crying out loud. My hold on her hand become tighter. She just pat my head and pull me into a hug. "Shh don't cry Yoongi..we will always love you Yoongi." I hug her back. I miss this feeling. The feeling of being love by my mom. "Thank you so much mom..I-I pro-promise y-you I wi-will take c-care of Jin wi-with all m-my heart." I sob on his mom shoulder.

His mom only giggle and shush me down and hold my face. "Now Yoongi stop crying, you'll ruin your handsome face. Its late now go back home. And don't forget to tell Jin I love him and I love you too Yoongi." I only smile at her and nodded my head. I walk outside and found Jin waving his hand. I walk to him but somehow my walk turn into run. I run to him and hug him. My tears start to slide down my cheeks. "Yoongi are you ok?! What happen?" Jin said hardly breathe. "Nothing Jinnie..I just really wanted to hug you." I smile. "Aish Yoongi you scared me." Jin ruffle my hair. "Ouh and your mom said she love you." He only nodded his head. "I know."

"Jinnie" I look at him "Yes Yoongi?" He said.

"I really love you."

And pull him into a kiss.