Authors Note

Hiiiii! It's Elsie. We know it's update day, but this week has been fairly stressful what with college classes for me (I have three news stories to cover for my media class and they're all due wednesday. Have I started them? No I have not.) and Ayla has started her new job, and then there was this whole ordeal on this fic over on Archive Of Our Own where we were totally slammed because of our choice of baby names? Like, it was stressful to the point where you really just want to curl up in bed and cry forever. Due to the fact that we aren't changing the names of the babies to accomodate those haters because we actually like those names a lot, we're almost afraid to post the next chapter and therefore we don't even really have a next chapter. Depending on how our schooling is going we might update Wednesday, but if not we'll pick up updates again next Sunday normally. It's not a permanent hold at all, it's just a little break for us to catch up on our school work and gather our wits again so we don't have another Wednesday incident. You guys here on wattpad however didn't have a single negative comment about the names, and even if you hated them you kept them to yourself because you understand that these are OUR characters and we can name them whatever we please. So thank you thank you thank you like a shit ton and we're going to try to make it up to you in whatever way possible, I don't know tell us what you want in the comments or something and we'll strive to do it. We really are sorry, and I feel like we wouldn't have been affected so badly if we hadn't already had shit weeks. We hope you understand! Lots of love, our sweets!

- Elsie and Ayla x