Chapter 8

This is a long one :D -Ayla

Louis couldn’t stop looking at his left hand. Every time he picked something up his eyes were drawn to the gorgeous ring Harry had gotten him. He was engaged. Louis Tomlinson was engaged, soon to be Louis Styles. It had only been a few weeks since Harry had proposed, and Louis still couldn’t get enough of looking at his ring.

To add to Louis’ happiness, his babies were healthy. He’d made it into his third trimester, and his tummy was so incredibly large. In two more months they’d have their babies. Liam had even helped with the development of their babies’ organs by giving Louis steroid shots. The isolation room had been cleared to make space for painting and decorating whenever they could decide on a wall color. Marideth had long since been told of the babies’ genders and she constantly sent them baby clothes. Even Niall and Liam occasionally surprised Louis with baby clothes. He’d developed quite the collection. With everything that had been happening, Louis’ mind was in an excited overdrive.

“I want to get married before we have the babies,” Louis declared several weeks after the proposal while he and Harry were laying down in bed, ready to sleep.

“Before?” Harry arched a brow. “Are you sure?”

“I want to be Louis Styles on the birth certificate,” Louis said insistently.

The Dom hummed, rubbing a large hand over Louis growing belly, the twins shifted around, kicking at Harry lightly.

“They’re twenty-eight weeks now, how about when they’re thirty-two weeks? So, almost a month from now?” Harry asked, nuzzling a nose into Louis soft neck, leaving behind a few kisses.

“That’s not too quick, right?” Louis asked, turning a little so he could try and get a look at Harry’s face.

“No, not too soon. I can hire the best,” the Dom assured, leaning up a bit so he could kiss Louis. “We’ll go to Marideth's shop tomorrow and see about getting cribs?” Harry asked and Louis was quick to nod.

“I saw some black ones,” Louis whispered, his voice seemingly too loud in the quiet house. “They were really pretty…”

“We’ll get them,” Harry kissed Louis’ shoulder closing his eyes.

However, Louis was suddenly pushing himself up and moving carefully to face Harry rather than letting the Dom spoon him. Harry’s eyes flashed open in surprise as Louis wiggled down beneath the covers, feeling his way down Harry’s torso until he reached the waistband of Harry’s boxers. Harry’s pulled the covers of himself, his eyebrows raised.

“Pet…”  

“Can I suck you off?” Louis asked hopefully.

“We only had sex like two hours ago,” Harry laughed. “Come up here and go to sleep.”

Louis sneakily palmed at the Dom’s cock, “Just like… five minutes…”

“Don’t make me punish you Louis,” Harry said firmly.

However, Louis sat back up with a pout, crossing his arms over his chest. He was determined to get what he wanted, and he wanted Harry’s dick in his mouth, “Maybe I want to be punished.”

“Do you want me to leave you here all alone to go sleep on the couch?” Harry still didn’t look very angry, and Louis half wondered how far Harry would let him go. He knew his Dom really wasn’t one for patience.

“You wouldn’t leave me all alone…” Louis shook his head. “I want to suck your dick.”

“Pants off, kneel by the headboard,” Harry growled firmly. “I’m going to get a paddle, bad boys get spankings, and they don’t get my hand or my dick.”