67.

*kinda trash🥱*

Olivia🦋.

"Our last day here." I poked my lip out as we sat on the vacant beach. It was so beautiful out here and I never wanted to leave. I ran my storage clean out with pictures of this place.

"What y'all wanna do before we leave?" August asked. I shrugged. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do, I just didn't want to leave.

"Lets beach hop." Kyla suggested.

"Girl we gone get lost as fuck." Chris said. I nodded in agreement.

"So? I'm sure somebody will help us out. Bae what you think?" She asked August.

"I'm down." He agreed but then again, he agrees with everything Kyla says.

"Okay so it's settled. If y'all don't want to then me and August will just go."

"Bye" I sucked my teeth.

"Babe shut up, I wanna go."

"Bye" I laughed.

"You're a dick, it's not even cute."

"You cute though."

"Ahh, I know." He sighed and rolled his eyes up in the air. He's so cute when he does that.

"So we gone sit on our ass or we gone hop some beaches?" Kyla asked as she stood up, wiping the sand from her behind.

"I wanna go." I hopped up next, dusting myself off as well.

"Damn baby, back that ass up." Chris licked his lips. I playfully rolled my eyes, I was not finna put my ass in his face in front of all these people.

"Ain't nobody out here but us, go ahead. Come on August, we'll give them some privacy." She linked her arm in his and they began to walk away. I ran and butted in between them. They wasn't finna leave me to get raped.

"Oh you tryna leave me huh?" Chris asked, yanking me back.

"Move boy!" I demanded. Sometimes I think he took my stature as an advantage. He was almost a whole foot taller than me and weighed thirty pounds more. I was a little one compared to him.

"Can y'all stop that cutsie shit and come on?" Kyla called out, as they were way ahead of us. I pushed Chris away and went to catch up with them. I felt like their child walking behind them. Chris was like my annoying ass brother messing with me behind their backs.

"Chris can you stop!? God damn!" He laughed, seeing he was annoying me with his devilish ass.

"I ain't did nothing."

"You keep touching meeee." I whined.

"Can y'all fuck already and shut up?" Kyla asked, looking back at us with an annoyed face. I knocked August' arms from around her shoulders, making her suck her teeth.

"Bitch you wanna fight on this beach?" I shrugged.

"I'll just drown you and keep it pushing." She laughed.

"Cause I shol can't swim." I laughed this time. I be trying to get her big ass to take swimming lessons from me but nooo.

"Lets go this way." August pointed as Kyla tried to go in a different direction. She looked at him skeptically before following his lead. This girl always think somebody doing something foul.

"Man August where you got us going? My fat ass tired." Chris said, wiping his forehead as if it was hot.

"Boy, all that performing you be doing and you mean to tell me you can't walk a lil mile or two?"