46.

Olivia🦋.

I opened my DM's, clicking on the first one I saw. What I was expecting was a message about makeup but what I saw literally took my breath away. I felt like I got punched in the gut. My man... mine.

"No...no no no" I sat the phone down for a second, running my hands down my face. I'm dreaming right? Yeah, i'm dreaming. I laughed it off but it faded away as I felt tears running down my face. I slowly reached for the phone, unlocking it. It was indeed my man, the one I gave my heart to. Why was he half naked? Why was he in a room with three other females? I looked down at his name on my hand, wishing I could just peel it off. My heart raced but I felt like I couldn't breathe at the same time. They were so happy while I was sitting here hurt and confused. How could he do this to me?

"Hello?" I froze and hung up the phone. I wanted to tell her. I wanted to hear my friends reassuring words but I couldn't speak. Should I tell Kyla? She wouldn't betray my trust like Chris had.

"Hello?" I answered as she called for the third time.

"Liv... what's going on? What you crying for?"

"No reason.." I sniffed, wiping my face. She sighed.

"Please don't tell me Chris hit you."

"No." I cried, burying my face in my hands.

"Olivia... did he cheat?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god... I am so sorry baby. Do you want me to come over? I'm sorry but I just can't let you be alone, knowing how overwhelmed you get."

"Can I come to you? I just can't stay in here."

"Yeah, come on." I slid my slides on and grabbed my keys. I was literally shaking... can I wake up from this dream, God?

"Olivia?" I reached over and hung up the phone. I can't, I just can't. As if someone was trying to taunt me, Smash Into You started playing. I quickly changed it. I would like to smash something into him alright. A car, perhaps.

"Yeah, this is it." I nodded, clenching my jaw as Thru Your Phone came on.

"Fuck your little fake ass friends, coming round acting like they my bros." I whispered to myself, well after that part of the song went off. There was no way this was Chris' first time stepping out and there was no way August didn't know. I feel played.

"Aww baby.." Kyla opened the door, pulling me into a comforting hug. She walked me into August' living room, sitting me down on the couch.

"What happened? I mean how did you find out?" I pulled my phone out and showed her the video. Her mouth dropped.

"It's three of them! And he... his dick is hard! He's half naked and these bitches laughing and shit. They really was bold enough to send this to you!?" I nodded.

"I..."

"You?"

"I don't understand." I frowned.

"I know. It's not for us to understand, they don't even understand." She shook her head.

"What did I do Kyla!?"

"No Olivia, don't you do that. You didn't do anything, he's just a dumbass." She put my head on her chest, stroking my hair.

"I can't believe this." I whispered to myself.

"What's wrong with her?" I heard August' voice ask. I sat up, he looked at me with a weird expression. I gave him the death stare. I know I have no right to be mad at him. That's his bro so if he knows something, of course he's not gonna tell me but... Why do I feel so angry?