58.

Olivia🦋.

"Liv, you sure this is safe?"

"No, but it's worth a try." She sighed. Shit, if she don't do it, i'll do it myself. I'm not letting this dirty fingernail ass nigga take my damn niece.

"And when did you become the scary one? The old Kyla would've been the one that came up with this idea."

"This ain't the old Kyla." I sucked my teeth.

"See, I was all for the new and improved Kyla until now." She laughed.

"Thanks, that meant a lot."

"Alright, she got security cameras or an alarm system?" She sucked her teeth.

"No her broke ass ain't got no security cameras. Dumbass wouldn't even know how to work it."

"Damn, you going in on mama."

"Cause she wanna play dirty. Aight, I got something for her and her son." She nodded, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Yeah, there go thug Kyla." I smiled, unbuckling my seatbelt as well. She stopped and looked over at me.

"Stay."

"Why?"

"I can do it on my own. They cars ain't here but they could be. It would be selfish of me to ask you to do all this criminal shit while you're pregnant. I should ship your ass back to L.A. You wanna come down here hugging bitches." I laughed

"Well excuse me. And i'm a dumbass for even thinking I can be tough while pregnant. I'll sit my ass right here and just be the getaway driver, go ahead."

"Aight. If in not out in five minutes, i'm probably dead so just leave."

"Kyla..."

"Sorry. Let me go before his bitch ass get home."

"Be careful!" I called out as she hopped out of the car. I sighed, hoping our plans would work. Figuring killing him or framing him for something extravagant was too extreme, we started small. Kyla tracked down the local weed man she used to buy from when we lived down here and bought some harder substances. Her bribe was she'll suck his dick if he promised not to tell, that was all he needed to hear. Poor thing don't even know he ain't finna get no head. If we could somehow plant the drugs in the house and have the police find it, that would probably call for another court date. He can't have drugs in the house with his toddler daughter.

"Alright, what next?" She asked, getting back in the car.

"Were you a criminal in your past life?" I asked, surprised that she was able to pick the locks and plant the drugs in under ten minutes.

"This ghetto ass neighbor. There ain't no type of security out here, trust me. Plus, i've picked a couple locks in my life."

"I see that."

"Liv..."

"Yeah?"

"What if this don't work? He's coming to get Kinsley in three days and if I can't bust him in that time...i'll have to hand my child over." I sighed.

"I wouldn't come to L.A. if I was him." I shook my head, knowing Chris was more than ready to call his fake gangbanging friends to off Malik.

"Right. August threw all that calm, yoga shit out the window. I think that nigga think he back in New Orleans." I chuckled.

"I don't think Malik realizes he's hurting his daughter more than he already hurt her. Not only just her, he fucking with all of us at this point. Ion get this nigga, honestly. I don't want him dead, I want him in jail. That way, them niggas can get in his ass."