31.

Olivia🦋

"Was y'all in there being nasty?" Kyla asked, popping up out of nowhere.

"Bitch you scared me!" I said, clutching my chest.

"Cause you was in there being fast."

"Girl bye."

"This like the third time y'all had sex since y'all been together."

"So?"

"Is the dick not good?"

"So just because we don't fuck 24/7, that mean it's not good?"

"That's exactly what it means."

"Mind your business." I said, walking away from her.

"Oh girl I take it back! You walking like he broke your back." I laughed. He didn't break my back but he definitely rearranged my spine.

"Shut up."

"So I guess he's done going easy on you huh?"

"Kyla... the scary thing is, I think he's still going easy. That's his definition of easy! And my punk ass can't take it!"

"Well you can take it cause you didn't tap out but I mean when he really start drilling it in... i'm sorry for you sister." She shook her head, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Why am I set up like this? Why can't I take dick? I wanna be able to throw it back for my man." I pouted.

"You gotta practice."

"How? What did you do?"

"I ain't have to do shit, ian no bitch, I can take it."

"Wow, thanks Kyla." She shrugged.

"You're welcome. But nah you gotta stretch and shit. You gotta let him progressively get rougher and see if you can take it."

"Stretch how?"

"Girl loosen your joints up. You heard him, he want your ankles touching your shoulders." I laughed.

"Well he must be gone get a side bitch to do all that."

"Olivia you really can do it, you just scary. I know you flexible. You were a stripper, remember?"

"You right. You know what? Imma suck it up and fuck like a big girl." She laughed

"How bout talk like one too."

"Shut up. You ready to see your man tomorrow?"

"Huh?" She frowned.

"Olivia! She wasn't supposed to know he was coming." Chris said, coming out of the room.

"Oh... baby i'm sorry, sheesh."

"Wait, August coming to my dinner?" She smiled.

"Yeah since Liv wanna ruin the surprise."

"I said i'm sorry." I rolled my eyes, going back into his room. I'm a sensitive person. Any time I feel like someone is blaming me for doing something wrong, I put my walls up.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" He came over and took my phone out of my hand.

"I didn't mean it like that." I shook my head.

"It's fine, i'm just a crybaby.." I sighed.

"No seriously, I didn't mean to upset you mama. That triggered you didn't it?" I hesitated before nodding.

"Kinda but it's fine babe, honestly. I know you didn't mean it like that."

"Well i'm still sorry. Can I have a kiss?" I smiled and crawled towards him, giving his cute lips a peck. He stared at me for a second before speaking.